Re: v2v dynamic system

Dynamic MyRSI with NET and v2v dynamic trading system

─ Applied Hann windowing as a digital filter. This release contains the initial code snippets of Hann filter for the MT5 platform that was posted by mladen (18th November 2021) @ MetaQuotes codebase domain. However, this variation is used as a digital filter to MyRSI with NET.

If the input speed-up factor default is zero, then it will use the default band multiplier value which is 0.382, which is a bit more responsive. Thus, when using the speed-up factor, the greater the speed-up factor the "faster" the filter will be, but it might lessen the smoothness. Some balance in this has to be found by experimenting with the speed-up factor input value... or simply letting the NET/Jurik technology handle it.

The minimum is 0.01, and when the input is 0.0 (default), it means it will auto-generate the input value by using the Fib or Z-score band multiplier value.

─ New templates

re-attached...  
You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451366#p1295451366
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Dynamic MyRSI with NET and v2v dynamic trading system

─ Added RSI line color change: On ─ Dz middle band cross, Slope change, and No color change.
─ New templates

You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451366#p1295451366
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, josi
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system

Now... The dawn of the new era has begun. The Dynamic MyRSI with NET (Noise Elimination Technology) officially took the sub-window that was previously occupied by the TDZ MomenTicks under the umbrella of the v2v system.

Thank you for your service TDZ!

You may download the stand-alone (well, sort of) dynamic MyRSI with NET here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451619#p1295451619
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Skyold

─ Optimized for faster execution process on the following tools:
1) VP-R (Volume Profile - Range)
2) dynamic MyRSI with NET
3) Heiken Ashi - APB
4) Regression Analysis tool

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold

UPDATES:

1) Volume Profile - Range (VP-R):
─ A semi-automatic data source (tick/volume) setup applied: Now, with global v2v system data source input selection (M1, M5, M15, M30... and H1, H4)
─ An optional parameter input value for VWAP band multiplier besides the existing Z-score or Fibonacci number

2) dynamic MyRSI with NET: a v2v system-dependent release
─ An optional parameter input value for Dz band multiplier besides the existing Z-score or Fibonacci number
─ And as designed, all parameter values are applied on both time frame modes (Current TF and Next TF)

3) Below are the tools that utilized the global v2v system data source input selection via the VP-R tool:
─ Anchored VP-R
─ dynamic MyRSI with NET
─ DCP tool
─ Regression Analysis
─ PIVOT FIB plus
─ Heiken Ashi - APB
─ Neural Network
─ v2v MomenTicks

4) New templates