Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:29 am v2v dynamic trading system... UPDATES
hello man thx always posting here its great........... u make many changes.............. may i ask what makes u do lots of change like "New default parameter" does this mean previous parameter was not as good? sorry to ask just a bit overwhelming bro
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:16 pm hello man thx always posting here its great........... u make many changes.............. may i ask what makes u do lots of change like "New default parameter" does this mean previous parameter was not as good? sorry to ask just a bit overwhelming bro
Just a small adjustment to default parameter value or simply put it as... A change that makes this or that value is better or best suited as a default setting(s) upon loading the template (1st-time loading of an instrument/pair).
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Dynamic MyRSI with NET (Noise Elimination Technology)

In the December of 2020 issue of TASC Magazine, John Ehlers published an indicator called MyRSI with NET (Noise Elimination Technology) in which he uses a sort of Kendall (auto)correlation to filter out signals. This release contains the initial works posted by mladen (4th November 2021) @ MetaQuotes domain codebase.

MyRSI
Is an RSI alike version of the well-known RSI indicator where the output is range-bound between -1 and 1 values. The indicator accrues Closes up and Closes down and plots their ratio divided by their sum.

Noise Elimination Technique
As a noise elimination technique, we are using a slightly modified and simplified version of Kendall Correlation that allows us to use it on a single indicator. In general Kendall, Correlation is used to measure an association between two sets of variables.

This release added the following... 

─ Dynamically generated number of Periods using the DCP (Dominant Cycle Period) tool. Hence, it works ONLY with the v2v dynamic trading system.
─ This is using HA-APB based desired Price calculation (e.g. HA-APB Close, HA-APB Open, HA-APB Typical... etc.)
─ Applied Tech: ATR price adaptive, DSMA, and MomenTicks
─ Dynamic Bands based on ATR
─ Added classic and hidden Divergence (as dots)
─ Button navigation (under development)

re-attached...

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Krunal Gajjar, Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

An Update: Dynamic MyRSI with NET v1.06

Besides the existing Divergence parameter options based on NET or MyRSI...
─ Here comes an added feature wherein you can choose the default Dz Bands based on NET (as default) or MyRSI

NET Dz Bands: The Classic Setup 

MyRSI Bands: An Optional Setup

Upcoming updates... 

─ Button based navigation through various options
─ PolyChromatic slope change based on NET or MyRSI Dz Bands with an option to mirror the polychrome colors to the Heiken Ashi Bars at the main chart window.
─ MTF option

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, newbie4ever