Re: v2v dynamic system

builderall wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:03 am I just tried this system, I honestly don't know how to trade with it
I don't have a candle
; )─ You can try to click those little buttons above and see...
But firstly, click the "OFF" button to start showing the candles

I honestly believe that this system of mine is pretty hard to understand or to trade with.

So far, only a handle of users who can understand this system based on the PMs I received in the past 2 years (...some asking for the source code or offering to buy). And according to them, only experienced traders who have vast experience in using tools or indicators under the MT4 platform can fully grasp or use this system (even so, that's why a handful). And knowing the MT4 platform's limitation, and the type of technology or tools being with the v2v dynamic trading system that needs (or eats) CPU resources, RAM... etc... Then, one must be arm with a superhuman amount of patience, composure, resolve, self-discipline, resilience, or necessitates.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:17 pm ; )─ You can try to click those little buttons above and see...
But firstly, click the "OFF" button to start showing the candles

I honestly believe that this system of mine is pretty hard to understand or to trade with.

So far, only a handle of users who can understand this system based on the PMs I received in the past 2 years (...some asking for the source code or offering to buy). And according to them, only experienced traders who have vast experience in using tools or indicators under the MT4 platform can fully grasp or use this system (even so, that's why a handful). And knowing the MT4 platform's limitation, and the type of technology or tools being with the v2v dynamic trading system that needs (or eats) CPU resources, RAM... etc... Then, one must be arm with a superhuman amount of patience, composure, resolve, self-discipline, resilience, or necessitates.
Can you explain it? You are the creator of it, so you can easily explain it in the simplest way
The chart is still a little different from you
Attachments

builderall wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:56 pm Can you explain it? You are the creator of it, so you can easily explain it in the simplest way
The chart is still a little different from...
From the squared red that you've pointed out. I can't explain it due to the redundancy of information provided on this system development thread.

And since I am the creator of this FREE system, the simplest way is for the users to find some FREE time to navigate the pages herein, and read through (or maybe try googling around). Otherwise, if you still found it too difficult for you to use the system, then simply move on, and try to find a noob-friendly FREE system within or outside this domain (even much better than this for sure) that fits your requirements.

I understand the difficulty of using this type of discretionary trader-designed system that I made ─ It is such a very non-typical/common kind of system. Heck! even experienced users found it too complex to understand ; )─ and at times... even myself ; )─

Anyway, once I finally settled with the major features of this v2v dynamic trading system... I might create a video with final detailed information on how to use my system ─ But still... it depends if I found myself with some FREE time ─ And for sure I will find time, and hopefully, soon enough... I'll be done with this system development.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
charli
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─