Re: v2v dynamic system

This is the FINAL RELEASE of the v2v dynamic trading system for the MT4 platform.

It will only be recompiled and reuploaded every time there's a new MT4 build.

─ Fixed Global ATR adaptive (custom function)
─ Fixed Volume Profile tools on-zoom behavior (one time update) and revert back to timed execution process (using the update speed parameter)

I'll be starting to concentrate on migrating this system to the MT5 platform soon.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

FINALLY DONE ─ Yes, for real... Indeed, this is the last update of this v2v dynamic trading system for the MT4 platform.

It will only be recompiled and reuploaded every time there's a new MT4 build

─ Fixed VP-R tool timed execution and zoomed execution... including the volume or tick bar horizontal width
─ Optimized TDZ and v2v MomenTicks
─ New templates and parameter values

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Required or a must things to do before using the v2v dynamic trading system

Open an M1 chart
Press the "F2" key to load History Center
Navigate to the currency pair and the "1 Minute (M1)" history data for the chart you have open in your terminal (be sure to "double click" the "1 Minute (M1)" selection in the history center so it becomes the active selection)
Then left-click once on any of the data rows in the right-hand window of the History Center (it doesn't matter which one)
Click the "Add" button, this pops up another window titled "Bar" and the default selection is on the "year"
Enter 1970
Then select "OK"... and it creates a new bar with the timestamp and price info you just added.
Now select "Close" in the History Center
Attached a script located under "Scripts" folder (with v2v_dynamic_system.zip) >>> Attached this to your chart: ForceLoadHistoricalData.ex4
Navigate to your M1 chart of interest and then from the terminal window (press Ctrl-T) select "Journal "-> go to main chart window and right-click mouse button and select "Refresh"...this will refresh the chart and attempts to fill any time gaps in the chart data (which now includes your year 1970 data point) with server data
Step 10 continued...Now your chart will have pulled anywhere from 2048 to 65536 M1 bars from your broker's server (not Metaquotes server) and is usually far more data than you can get the broker to cough up when you try and manually scroll your M1 chart back in time.

If everything went fine... then you've quickly downloaded all the broker's M1 data on your currency pair that the broker is going to let you have, much faster than holding down the home or page-up key for minutes and minutes to download even fewer data. Now, you may continue with the rest of the time frames. But, don't forget to delete the year 1970 dummy tick data after it downloads more history, then you may need to check & verify if after the deletion (1970 record) if still got maximum historical data has been downloaded otherwise add the 1970 record once again.

Note (for first-time users): The v2v dynamic system must grow with the MT4 platform as it requires a broad tick data history. Once the platform has gained enough of this data, the system won't show a captured error message (via Expert logs). Such as, "not enough tick data to calculate..." or MT4 error... "array out of range..."

PIVOT FIBS Plus tool: A guide to adjust your opening session timings...

You may do the following changes every time there is Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustment

...doing so, may provide a piece of accurate information (e.g. previous NY session)

Optional guides based on the following UTC clock below

The v2v dynamic trading system uses global variables extensively. Below are the maintenance steps that you may follow:

MT4 global variable maintenance: 

─ Press "F3" on your keyboard to delete all or selectively (press Ctrl-A on your keyboard) the global variable(s)
─ Or take a look at the image below which shows the built-in on-chart global variable maintenance trigger.