Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform

Project Looking Glass... Reimagination of a trading system under the retail trading environment built with Tesla footprints inside. And dynamically driven by the current Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) with price calculation fueled by MomenTicks ─ linear volume-weighted momentum.

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have directional arrows and trigger alerts for long/buy or short/sell signals. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

The system requires One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system. Sadly, it may take some precious time to finish the user manual due to constant development/updates.

Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because the Market (Makers) really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading (or science ─ whatever). Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v

Having said that, don't forget to...

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

This is a discretionary trader-designed system or for someOne with a systematic trading plan/strategy. Thus, it may help to manage trades or position existing positions... Otherwise, come up with an overall/average directional probability. However, at the end of the day, it is you and you alone who can figure out what works and what doesn’t. Good luck!

There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

Optimized... v2v dynamic system: 

─ default parameter value update
─ new templates

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

ReFlex by John F. Ehlers ─ Stocks & Commodities Magazine February 2020
The reduction of lag is probably the most desirable characteristic of an indicator. That is because in trading, even if you get the right answer, it is of no value if the indication comes after the opportunity has passed. The new indicator I will present here is an averaging type of indicator. The averaging contributes to its stability, and the averaging is done in a novel way to produce zero lag. I named this new indicator “reflex” because I used to be an archer, and the creation of the indicator reminded me of a bow and arrow. Reflex is a kind of bow with a cool name. ─ John F. Ehlers
The background:

ReFlex: A New Zero-Lag Indicator” ─ author John Ehlers introduces a new averaging indicator that he has designed with reducing lag in mind.

Now... Reintroducing this feature under the v2v dynamic trading system's architecture:
1) TDZ MomenTicks
─ added RSI & RSX based ReFlex

2) New templates & default parameter values

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system for MT4 platform 

A ReFlex (under TDZ MomenTicks) companion emerges... called TrendFlex : A John Ehlers' algorithm that got fused with v2v dynamic trading system's architecture.

RMA phase accumulation TrendFlex (under v2v MomenTicks)
─ This TrendFlex is using what is known as the RMA average for trend calculation. Just like the RMA phase MACD. The values produced are almost surprisingly "fast" compared to the regular version.

The ReFlex indicator synchronizes with the cycle component in the price data. The second, its “companion”, the TrendFlex retains the trend component.

UPDATES: 

TDZ MomenTicks
─ RSI & RSX Heiken Ashi Delta
haDelta is a simple formula originally developed and published by Mr. Dan Valcu. The idea behind haDelta is to quantify HA candles. By doing this, one can measure momentum and this is very important when you use haDelta for reversals. It measures the difference between HA Close and HA Open. Caution: High sensitivity if used.
─ Removed McGinley dynamic

v2v MomenTicks
─ Adjusted dynamic period calculation

New templates

UPDATES:

─ Improved interaction with HA-APB tool with Polychromatic feature (Poly ON/ OFF switching behavior)
─ Fixed small issues with TDZ & v2v MomenTicks
─ New templates

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
A_5

UPDATES:  

1) Improved the on-load DCP value propagation across the tools/indicators
─ TDZ MomenTicks
─ v2v MomenTicks
─ v2v Power  

2) Regression Analysis tool (v2v RA) ─ using the VP-R and DCP elements
─ an additional regression channel using the MTF DCP value (next TF: RA3)

3) New templates with new default parameter value  

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
A_5, thomdel

v2v dynamic trading system  

UPDATES:  

1) TDZ and v2v MomenTicks
─ Improved handling of the current and next TF generated DCP value
─ Removed MTF mode with TDZ tools and replaced it with Next TF working Period (P1 and P2)  

2) DCP, Regression Analysis, and Neural Network
─ Improved handling of DCP value elements   

3) New templates with updated default parameter value