Re: v2v dynamic system

mtp wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:39 pm This system hangs for ever if one try to use it for index,any solution?
I don't know what you mean... index.

Anyhow, you may read the following information on the attached image below.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: 

1 ) Re-introducing the PolyChromatic Momentum feature for TDZ MomenTicks

Denis Meyers that invented Polychromatic Momentum, describes it as:

Momentum is defined as the difference, or percent change, between the current bar and a bar some lookback period in the past. The major problem with using momentum-based indicators is that the optimum lookback period seems to change over time creating losses with the current chosen lookback period (this release is using a period generated via DCP calculation).

To avoid the errors due to a single lookback period we create an indicator that takes a weighted average of all significant lookback periods for the tradable. We named this indicator polychromatic because poly means many and chromatic means colors. Thus, the Polychromatic for this indicator translates into the sum of many Momentums... But this release is using all the filters under the MomenTicks family.

2 ) Minor updates on the following tools...
─ HA-APB
─ v2v MomenTicks
─ Volumes On Main Chart
─ News Events

3 ) New templates

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Jimmy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Optimized PolyChromatic Momentum feature... 

─ updated (button) switching behavior
─ if Poly is ON: update speed is 0
─ minimum number of bars adjustment if Poly is ON
─ new templates