Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

Neural Network ─ Jurik & DSMA Filtered T3-HMA
─ Fixed double execution on the initial run
─ Removed DCP value as a future number of bars to predict

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Ayrton
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Fantastic system and detail and massive props to you for sharing it for free to the forex world. If I wanted to only use the system to detemrine volume. What piece could I remove? Fibs, heiken, etc....any others that aren't significant for volume?

I'm relatively new to trading and have a system for entries and exits etc but looking for volume to confirm entry. The simpler I can make it th easier it will be for me to understand it. At the moment it looks very daunting (!) so keen to get a base version up and I can add other pieces down the line info need them.

Thanks
Louis
These users thanked the author Louis4K for the post:
Ayrton

Louis4K wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:37 pm Fantastic system and detail and massive props to you for sharing it for free to the forex world. If I wanted to only use the system to determine volume. What piece could I remove? Fibs, Heiken, etc....any others that aren't significant for volume?

I'm relatively new to trading and have a system for entries and exits etc but looking for volume to confirm entry. The simpler I can make it the easier it will be for me to understand it. At the moment it looks very daunting (!) so keen to get a base version up and I can add other pieces down the line info need them.

Thanks
Louis
Well, all I can say is... Most of the tools within the system interact with one another. The first thing to do is to load everything up using the template(s).

In trading, there are things that one may need to practice or improve. Such as keen observation to figure things out or learn by yourself... like you said this is FREE. I can't give much more info as this system requires greater experience... not good for a newbie or a beginner. This is not a typical system setup with various tools/indicators attached to the chart that works independently, and if removing one or more of it would still work perfectly without any problem.

Anyhow, you may remove Neural Network, Short & Long DSMA, and Regression Analysis tool. These three tools work one way with the rest of the v2v dynamic system but still cannot work 100% if attached to another system chart (personalized setup).
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Long & Short DSMA
─ Applied MomenTicks algo
─ Updated MA colors

Volume Profile ─ Range
─ Updated colors

Updated templates

Ayrton

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:55 am Why this system have updates from long time ago? its for make it better or never work properly? Thanks.

I cannot understand what you were saying above...
Anyhow, just in case... I put some answers to your inquiries.

Reason:
─ To improved or fixed unexpected issue(s) or just a bug that appears due to a lack of thorough testing.

Why this system doesn't work for other users...
─ Because it was not properly set up on their MT4 platform.
─ Too daunting to understand (mostly noobs or newbie in trading) or find it too slow to run as they open a lot of charts. More so, the system has so many features.
─ Lack of trading experience and keen observation as the system requires.
─ Some users simply don't like it.
─ Others, don't know how they don't know about the updates ; )─

Attachments
Ayrton

Neural Network ─ Jurik & Deviation-Scaled Filtered T3-HMA
─ Updated button behavior
─ Streamlined parameter options
Long & Short ─ Deviation Scaled T3-HMA
─ Updated button behavior

Overall updates resulting in a more efficient execution process

Updated templates

re-attached...
Ayrton

v2v dynamic trading system for MT4 platform 

The Montauk Edition: ...Project Looking Glass

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a Buy or Sell signal. For such, it needs the one who's in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, the one... armed with a brain that can process and activate/develop a path for neurons to come up with a well-informed decision.

─ The indicators/tools on this system are just another visual representation of time and historical price.
─ This system is a tool that may help you manage your trades or position your positions.
─ And keep this in mind... There's always room for improvement in this system. Thus, expect constant updates from time-to-time.
─ Ideas/suggestions are welcome but don't expect to be added or considered, and even reply to your post.

Neural Network ─ Jurik & Deviation-Scaled Filtered T3-HMA
─ Updated button behavior/calculation (manual execution): Using the DCP for future bars if DCP is ON;

PIVOT FIBS plus, VP-R, HA-APB, and Regression Analysis
─ Streamlined execution

Updated templates

Ayrton

For some tools/indicators there so-called a re-paint one. However, others simply coded such a tool to process new information. Come to think of it, the candle bars are doing the same thing.

It is natural for us humans to look for patterns after the fact, and then, we wait again to see if the stars are all aligned before pulling a trigger. Heck, we even see figures formed above our heads (cloud formation).

Anyhow, if you are naive and gullible enough, you may find the following tool, just another re-paint job, LoL ; )─ ...and that's okay.

Moving on, Below is the updated tool:

Short & Long Multiple Jurik & Deviation Scaled Filtered ─ T3-Hull MA
─ Added multiple options for process trigger 

re-attached
Short & Long Multiple Jurik & Deviation Scaled Filtered ─ T3-Hull MA
─ Added multiple options for process trigger (FIXED)
─ Now using global variables for type of execution trigger 

Ayrton