Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

Regression Analysis ( RA ) for VP-R tools: UPDATE

─ added a button for statistical Z-Score value to use

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Mundu19
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Volume Profile Range (VPR) required platform settings (MT4):

MT4 : Tools >>> Options >>> Charts

==============================================
A must before loading the v2v dynamic trading system
==============================================
Follow the steps below:

1) Open an M1 chart

2) Press "F2" key to load History Center

3) Navigate to the currency pair and the "1 Minute (M1)" history data for the chart you have open in your terminal (be sure to "double click" the "1 Minute (M1)" selection in history center so it becomes the active selection)

4) Then left-click once on any of the data rows in the right-hand window of the History Center (it doesn't matter which one)

5) Click the "Add" button, this pops up another window titled "Bar" and the default selection is on the "year"

6) Enter 1970

7) Then select "OK"... and it creates a new bar with the timestamp and price info you just added.

8) Now select "Close" in the History Center

9) Attached a script located under "Scripts" folder (with v2v_dynamic_system.zip) >>> Attached this to your chart: ForceLoadHistoricalData.ex4

10) Navigate to your M1 chart of interest and then from the terminal window (press Ctrl-T) select "Journal "-> go to main chart window and right-click mouse button and select "Refresh"...this will refresh the chart and attempts to fill any time gaps in the chart data (which now includes your year 1970 data point) with server data

─ Step 10 continued...Now your chart will have pulled anywhere from 2048 to 65536 M1 bars from your broker's server (not Metaquotes server) and is usually far more data than you can get the broker to cough up when you try and manually scroll your M1 chart back in time.

If everything went fine... then you've quickly downloaded all the broker's M1 data on your currency pair that the broker is going to let you have, much faster than holding down the home or page-up key for minutes and minutes to download even fewer data. Now, you may continue with the rest of the time frames. But, don't forget to delete the year 1970 dummy tick data after it downloads more history, then you may need to check & verify if after the deletion (1970 record) if still got maximum historical data has been downloaded otherwise add 1970 record once again.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Just fixed a bug that causes a blinking linear line to appear behind the candle bars. If it happens once again... message me via PM or if you are a red flag member just post a reply herein. Thank you.

...anyway, just get the updated release below:
re-attached...

Volume Profile (VPR tools):
─ horizontal lines updates on some pairs/instrument
─ from higher TF down to lower TF vertical line guides positioning

Others
─ code optimizations.

re-attached... 

Volume Profile Range (VP-R tools):
─ Fixed issues with some objects not getting cleared
─ Fixed an issue about data not in sync with Anchored VPR ( On DCP mode ON ) 

Regression Analysis ( RA )
─ Added DCP value as a data point ( Note: It works only whenever there are two VP-R tools attached on Chart ) 

Others:
─ New templates added/updated
─ Configure your Volume Profile: viewtopic.php?p=1295407125#p1295407125

Volume Profile Range (VP-R tools):  

─ Enabled fully functional global data source (volume-tick data) selection
─ Show data source horizon (on active/drag) vertical line guides for each VP-R tool.
─ Improved memory usage (replaced extern variable usage - from extern to input)