Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:54 am v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

─ Added another function to VPR vertical position reset: A global variable reset (delete all global variables)
─ New template

eu_today_zsA.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Hi nathan... did you consider adding WPR at some point?... thanks

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:14 am
Hi nathan... did you consider adding WPR at some point?... thanks
No... but lately, I'm on the brink of eliminating all the oscillator based indicators that I have with this system. IMHO, all of them are the same, it will fail you or you'll be caught off-guard at a certain type of volatility or at these times right now of uncertainties of what or when it would begin or end <<< to that kind of effect. The oscillators will keep giving you an overbought or oversold case of level or look but it just keeps on going and going...

You may find a lot of oscillators herein or out there wherein all are said to be good at this and that... Looks like there's no end in sight that this is the one. An endless pursuit of the covenant of a tool that we can all say, "This is it! ─the holy grail, but overall it may just be another holy crap in the end ; )─

Anyway, this is just me saying some sort of crap about oscillators ; )─
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:55 am

No... but lately, I'm on the brink of eliminating all the oscillator based indicators that I have with this system. IMHO, all of them are the same, it will fail you or you'll be caught off-guard at a certain type of volatility or at these times right now of uncertainties of what or when it would begin or end <<< to that kind of effect. The oscillators will keep giving you an overbought or oversold case of level or look but it just keeps on going and going...

You may find a lot of oscillators herein or out there wherein all are said to be good at this and that... Looks like there's no end in sight that this is the one. An endless pursuit of the covenant of a tool that we can all say, "This is it! ─the holy grail, but overall it may just be another holy crap in the end ; )─

Anyway, this is just me saying some sort of crap about oscillators ; )─
I may disagree but totally respect your opinion nathan :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
nathanvbasko

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

─ Added another function to VPR vertical position reset:
    A global variable reset (delete all global variables): This is useful in particular whenever the navigational buttons are not behaving accordingly ; )─ 

─ v2v MomenTicks: Blau TVI has been updated

─ New templates

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Daim2574
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system: ...a Project Looking Glass

─ PIVOT FIB Plus:  Added the third VPR (anchored VWAP) as additional ATR/ADR midpoint reference (v1v VWAP & PVP)
─ Modified the third VPR to work with PIVOT FIBS plus
─ New templates (corrected .tpl files)

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Daim2574