Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

─ A significant improvement in the application of DSMA algorithm
─ updated template
─ updated profile

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Daim2574, dmnik, Antonio
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:28 am v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass

v2v_updates.png 

─ A significant improvement in the application of DSMA algorithm
─ updated template
─ updated profile

v2v_updates2.png 

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Thanks a lot .... those are wonderful updates.... I really hope you would take a look at the Laguerre RSI :) .... thanks again

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:42 am ...optimization has been done after a few updates.

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
thanks a lot nathanvbasko . could you please check the screenshots below as it seems that the display of the oscillators and chart gets some issues on lower timeframes like 1 min and 5 min (older versions were okay)....many thanks for this great effort :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
nathanvbasko

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

Adjusted the lower time frame (M1, M5, M15) algorithm for linear weighted (volume or ticks) momentum (LWM).
...kind of fixed the issue, but it's because of this LWM minuscule data (changes in between candle bars) at the lower time frame

Note: There are times you may need to use chart zoom in or use MTF mode at the lower time frame  

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:58 pm v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

Adjusted the lower time frame (M1, M5, M15) algorithm for linear weighted (volume or ticks) momentum (LWM).
...kind of fixed the issue, but it's because of this LWM minuscule data (changes in between candle bars) at the lower time frame

v2v_adjusted2.png

Note: There are times you may need to use chart zoom in or use MTF mode at the lower time frame  

v2v_adjusted.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Thanks for taking the time. But I still get flat lines on the lower time rames and zooming doesn't help with this . also, when trying to add another instance of the momenticks indicator the button for the first one disappear and for some reason they end up being linked so that the button of the new instance controls both when trying to change the displayed output.... could you please verify :) ....thanks again man
Attachments

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:33 am
Thanks for taking the time. But I still get flat lines on the lower time rames and zooming doesn't help with this . also, when trying to add another instance of the momenticks indicator the button for the first one disappear and for some reason they end up being linked so that the button of the new instance controls both when trying to change the displayed output.... could you please verify :) ....thanks again man
Zoom-in or use MTF ... the data (current TF tick data) is too small or has some type of issue on tick data to be shown correctly by LWM algorithm. If I simply adjusted the algo for a lower time frame or specific pairs it would kill the idea of linear-weighted momentum resulting in inconsistencies or producing more false directional momentum or entirely redesign the system with the traditional or common overbought levels which destroy the discretionary or dynamic setup of this system (and I will never ever go that way).
I may add the TF button (Tick/Volume data) just like what I had with Range/Anchored volume profile uses or simply use the existing as global tick data to process.
..btw: two instances is fine.. just load the template named (default_profile.tpl) or simply change the instance ID or unique ID as shown on the attached image
Attachments
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Daim2574

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:37 am

Zoom-in or use MTF ... the data (current TF tick data) is too small or has some type of issue on tick data to be shown correctly by LWM algorithm. If I simply adjusted the algo for a lower time frame or specific pairs it would kill the idea of linear-weighted momentum resulting in inconsistencies or producing more false directional momentum or entirely redesign the system with the traditional or common overbought levels which destroy the discretionary or dynamic setup of this system (and I will never ever go that way).
I may add the TF button (Tick/Volume data) just like what I had with Range/Anchored volume profile uses or simply use the existing as global tick data to process.
..btw: two instances is fine.. just load the template named (default_profile.tpl) or simply change the instance ID or unique ID as shown on the attached image
Excellent.... will try that out.... thanks a million :thumbup:

...work in progress: Upcoming updates

─ I will be putting in an option (via button) to turn-ON & OFF the LWM for both v2v & TDZ MomenTicks.
─ If LWM is turned ON, there will be an option to choose the TF data (volume-tick) just like what you have with Volume Profile. This will be able to handle the data or price difference between bars base on current TFs (more often at lower timeframe or instrument/pair specific).
─ And the MTF option stays the same ; )─

MomenTicks is a Linear (velocity * price) / Weighted (volume or tick data * velocity) Momentum (LWM)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Daim2574