Re: v2v dynamic system

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:52 pm

Maybe it is a silly question but what does the line represent?... I mean what is the significance of the point it is at?.... thanks
When you activate the MTF button (v2v Momenticks), it will move the vertical line that acts as a demarcation line. Meaning beyond that line, those bars may look to repaint (as it changes) but it is not because it is part of the MTF (the equivalent TF), meaning the bars ( in sum-up ), it is still open.

Anyway, If you don't get the usefulness of this part of the indicator or anywhere within the v2v dynamic trading system... Please feel free to move on to another system.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Daim2574
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:24 pm
Just a suggestion here.... would you please look into incorporating this nice SSRC indicator in your v2v momenticks selections .... thanks

viewtopic.php?p=1295393118#p1295393118
l may check later... But from my initial investigation, I compared it to Blau TVI (fused with v2v Momenticks) ... TVI looks almost the same or even a bit better when compared to this standalone SSRC indicator. Although, I'm not sure how it will look once fused with MomenTicks' dynamic setup.
Daim2574
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

─ v2v MomenTicks:

Now with... SSRC Momenticks (fused the original Spearman's Rank Correlation with v2v MomenTick dynamic setup)
Original description below:
The Spearman study is a technical indicator used for the evaluation of trend strength and turning point detection. This study calculates Spearman's rank correlation coefficient in order to reveal the correlation between actual price changes and an extremely strong trend. The Spearman indicator registers two sets of data: prices of each bar during the specified period in their chronological order and the same prices sorted ascendingly.

─ Updated Blau TVI using Spearman Rank calculation

Daim2574

LikeRe: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 am v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

─ v2v MomenTicks:

Now with... SSRC Momenticks (fused the original Spearman's Rank Correlation with v2v MomenTick dynamic setup)
Original description below:
The Spearman study is a technical indicator used for the evaluation of trend strength and turning point detection. This study calculates Spearman's rank correlation coefficient in order to reveal the correlation between actual price changes and an extremely strong trend. The Spearman indicator registers two sets of data: prices of each bar during the specified period in their chronological order and the same prices sorted ascendingly.

SSRC.png

─ Updated Blau TVI using Spearman Rank calculation

the_new_ssrc.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Many thanks nathanvbasko for the great effort. This is just getting better and better :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
nathanvbasko

v2v MomenTicks:

─ Now with... SSRC Momenticks is a fused original Spearman's Rank Correlation but using the following...
1) v2v MomenTicks dynamic setup, and
2) TVI calculation.

─ Fixed minor issue with parameter Period on-change value (v2v MomenTicks)
─ Updated Blau TVI using T3 MA calculation for Price

(re-attached - minor update) 
Daim2574