Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Thank you for requesting this upgrade Honje, and Mrtools for making it come to life! This is officially the best TDI indicator on our forum now (I think) :razz:

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:16 am Looking forward to dear Mr Tool to help join all 41 averages.
Grateful
mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:25 am Added all the averages.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, Mickey Abi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:35 am Finally seeing you, dear Mr Tools.
Did you have a great weekend?

Can this idea be realized?
Added bull, bear, and wait text labels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, alexm, Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy, talaate, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:26 am Added bull, bear, and wait text labels.
Perfect indicator.
Really appreciate Mr. Tools's help
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:26 am Added bull, bear, and wait text labels.
Dear Mr Tools
You are the best!
You really made my day.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:23 pm No offence; I am just asking:
I know that many, many people love TDI (as the swiss army knife of trading) but are its signals really outstanding?
Please change it to slow rsi to see accurate signal. rsx is a short trend, slow rsi is a long trend. tdi is the best indicator I have ever used
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy, satyafx