Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Attached is the TDI indicator that I am using. I really like it, and I am thinking how great it would be if someone would make an update so that we may have the RSI visually appealing, red-colored for example, like in the photo attached, each time the RSI exceeds (overstep) the volatility bands.

Is there anyone willing to do this update for the community?
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
newbie4ever, RodrigoRT7

sizabici wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:23 am Attached is the TDI indicator that I am using. I really like it, and I am thinking how great it would be if someone would make an update so that we may have the RSI visually appealing, red-colored for example, like in the photo attached, each time the RSI exceeds (overstep) the volatility bands.

Is there anyone willing to do this update for the community?
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, kvak, Thangarasu, sizabici, tuanvuong, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:18 am Try.
@mrtools,

Hi there, I don't know if I'm mistaken but I've received an alert when using the TDI Alerts indicator which does not seem to be correct. Please check the image below and if I am mistaken my apologies for posting. However, if there is a bug/fault in the indicator alerts then we would love for you to fix it :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
trader2000
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:17 am @mrtools,

Hi there, I don't know if I'm mistaken but I've received an alert when using the TDI Alerts indicator which does not seem to be correct. Please check the image below and if I am mistaken my apologies for posting. However, if there is a bug/fault in the indicator alerts then we would love for you to fix it :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Not having done the alerts not really sure what the intention was, looks like codewise, the visual is a little different from the indicator itself, and it looks like there was a tiny cross there, but the visuals were saying uptrend, anyway will check it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:06 am Not having done the alerts not really sure what the intention was, looks like codewise, the visual is a little different from the indicator itself, and it looks like there was a tiny cross there, but the visuals were saying uptrend, anyway will check it.
Thanks @mrtools. You skills are TRULLY appreciated! :thumbup: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT