Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Hi, would it be possible to add arrows/alerts for specific condition of the TDI values?, I would like red arrows to show when green line crosses below red line but only when the red line is below the Yellow line and the yellow line is below the 50 level. And green arrows when green line crosses above red line only when red line is above yellow line and yellow line is above 50 level also.
thanks for your help. images to give example

Keystar wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:34 am Hi, would it be possible to add arrows/alerts for specific condition of the TDI values?, I would like red arrows to show when green line crosses below red line but only when the red line is below the Yellow line and the yellow line is below the 50 level. And green arrows when green line crosses above red line only when red line is above yellow line and yellow line is above 50 level also.
thanks for your help.
TDI_RT-TDI_Pro.mq4
images to give example
buy.jpg
sell.jpg
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Keystar, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Keystar wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:09 am thanks for your fast response!
i loaded onto chart but have no arrows or red line? not sure if i have missed something though.
curr.jpg
Yeah messed up copying and pasting, try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
thomdel, camisa, Keystar, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, sashsz

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:48 am Arrows and alerts added.
Mr Tools first let me say that that is by far my favorite TDI so far. Beautifully coded! Can I ask one small tweak though. Could you added that the signal line needs to cross above/ below the 50 as well. But keep everything else the way it is. It’ll help me filter out a few more false entries. It's the TDI from post #319...

Msquared wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:45 pm Mr Tools first let me say that that is by far my favorite TDI so far. Beautifully coded! Can I ask one small tweak though. Could you added that the signal line needs to cross above/ below the 50 as well. But keep everything else the way it is. It’ll help me filter out a few more false entries. It's the TDI from post #319...
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Thangarasu, thomdel, Jimmy, kodisfx, jonnyfx4711, sashsz