Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

rain wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:31 pm Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 12.pngI am wanting an alert for when the market baseline crosses over the 50% mark.
Would it be possible to add that? Or do you recommend another indicator that could do the same thing for me?

Thanks!
That's a neat suggestion Rain. Even though the MBL (Market Base Line) is laggy in nature, the 50 line cross is very strong on the 4H timeframe.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:44 pm

That's a neat suggestion Rain. Even though the MBL (Market Base Line) is laggy in nature, the 50 line cross is very strong on the 4H timeframe.
You are right that it's a bit laggy, but I definitely am finding it helpful because I tend to hesitate as a trader, and I am finding that this is definitely a strong confirmation that a trend is reversing (or that it's in the direction of the trend that I'm trying to trade,) so I am more willing to not sit on my hands and actually place a trade!
I am testing it on smaller timeframes as well with pairs that have more market movement. On pairs like GU which doesn't have much movement, it gives too many false positives even on a 30 minute chart, but on XAUUSD, it is giving me good results so far.
This is all based off a strategy of using Price Action, the MBL, and 3 EMAs as my confirmation for trades. So far, I'm liking my results.
These users thanked the author rain for the post (total 2):
Antonio, Jimmy

Hello fellow members and moderators..

I would like to see what happens if we add all the averages options to the TDI - red/green indicator.

I been experimenting with tdi, but somehow I am not pleased (yet).

Please add all the averages options and divergences to the already great tdi indicator.

Thank you very much in advance, hope I am not being a pest.

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 am Hello fellow members and moderators..

I would like to see what happens if we add all the averages options to the TDI - red/green indicator.

I been experimenting with tdi, but somehow I am not pleased (yet).

Please add all the averages options and divergences to the already great tdi indicator.

Thank you very much in advance, hope I am not being a pest.

-simon
Added all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
simon_n3z, Jimmy, camisa, moey_dw, Antonio, AlexLoco, Jedidiah