Re: Please adjust my mq4 file

Hi Mntiwana & coders, the EA close_buys_or_sells.mq4 is not closing my orders in profit set. I suspect that it may be because of the new suffix added by my broker to the pairs (Ex. EURUSD.r). It can be reviewed.

I would also appreciate the elimination of warnings to the attached EAs and adding suffixes if necessary.

Thank you for your help.

Julio wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:34 am Hi Mntiwana & coders, the EA close_buys_or_sells.mq4 is not closing my orders in profit set. I suspect that it may be because of the new suffix added by my broker to the pairs (Ex. EURUSD.r). It can be reviewed.

I would also appreciate the elimination of warnings to the attached EAs and adding suffixes if necessary.

Thank you for your help.
Looks like the ea in topic is not with so well extended features,better to find some good EA/trade manager
dont know why and how you depends on such orphan codes
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Julio wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am Hi Mntiwana & coders, It looks like a complete EA trade manager, but it has errors. I am very interested since it has a very interesting Hedge function since I do not work with SL. Could they be reviewed?

Regards,
Try this of cleaned version
good thanks to "milanese"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: TDI Indicators for MT4

forexdemogod wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:54 pm Mr T

Can you get this to work?

And how can we tell if the indicator we submit is de-compiled or not...so as not to waste your time?
This does not look like a de-compiled code - but yes it does not work :)

You would quickly spot de-compiled code when it has something like "Generated by ex4-to-mq4 de-compiler FREEWARE 4.0.509.5" at the top of the file. Some "De-compile Masters" remove the note - so you will be left with "Complex math" that you must figure out if a normal person can write or it was written by another software (de-compiling). For me, they way in which variables are named is a give away. Look at this variable for example, 'G_ibuf_204' - No normal human being would name variables in this way, they be lost in their own code before they even finish writing it :lol:
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, forexdemogod