Re: TDI Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:16 am Must add to this thread is Compassfx Dean Malone TDI Pro for MT4 as posted generously by member ebson05
Excellent. Good stuff mate.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, forexdemogod, macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

TDI Smoothed Alerts + Divergence + Arrows MT4

thiru wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:58 am

Dear mrtools,

yes. with jurik smoothed price line and the option for double smooth, looks like it has good potentials.

Thank you.
Added the arrows and updated the prices.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Jimmy, thiru, reachme, moey_dw, MicroLite, hannele, anka97, SilverBB, mucumba, Lodi, RodrigoRT7, Thangarasu, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am Added the arrows and updated the prices.
Beautiful. For me this is the highest quality (and most complete) TDI i've seen now. Thanks brother :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
mtp, macd & rsi, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am

Added the arrows and updated the prices.
Esteemed Mr.Tools...

in the version of TDI I have there are choices for RSI moving average calculation types.

Could you add ma calculation options on the jurik smoothed with divergences indicator please ?

I just wonder what it will show with different settings
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 am

Esteemed Mr.Tools...

in the version of TDI I have there are choices for RSI moving average calculation types.

Could you add ma calculation options on the jurik smoothed with divergences indicator please ?

I just wonder what it will show with different settings
You would have a rsi smoothed with the moving averages, then smoothed with jurik, think that would add too much lag.

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:28 am

You would have a rsi smoothed with the moving averages, then smoothed with jurik, think that would add too much lag.
Ok cool...

I use the TDI with arrows and alerts, and I really love the moving average options...\

Keep on rocking brother

-simon
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
Jimmy
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595