Re: TDI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:51 am

What kind of on chart, the ones like a dynamic zone rsx or the ones on the bottom of the chart, like Mladen's latest versions?
It is the RSx version but on chart rather than under chart - I had tried to adapt the [rsima 13 nmc 6 lines On-Chart.mq4] so that it would show on the chart but it does not show.
The RSx is still the best indicator that I have used and if I could place it on-chart it would be easier to place the trades - see attached if that helps.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

TDI on chart MT4

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:54 pm
It is the RSx version but on chart rather than under chart - I had tried to adapt the [rsima 13 nmc 6 lines On-Chart.mq4] so that it would show on the chart but it does not show.
The RSx is still the best indicator that I have used and if I could place it on-chart it would be easier to place the trades - see attached if that helps.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Found this on chart version and updated it some what mainly to work on the new mt4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Mrhaj, Jedidiah

Re:

friend4you wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:42 am That would be wonderful. I love the adaptive version.  It shows divergence and it is one of the few indicators, which can warn you that the price can consolidate before it happens.Trade it always with the trend as you know an instrument can be overbought/sold a long time on strong trends. But if the price moves with waves, it is very good.
What does this settings do?
tdi_rsx_based_-_adaptive_smoothed__alerts__lines__divergence.mq4
"RsxSignalLinePhase = 0;"
"extern bool   RsxPriceLineDouble        = false;"
I can't see much change?

In the meantime a simple task to ma-like indicator, which does not overreact like hull ma:

I present to you one of my favourite ma. Can you add alerts on slope change and cross over? On backtests the first line seems to repaint two bars sometimes, can you make it completely non-repainting?
Can you make more options changeable like in line 109: MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE
         ld_104 = 2 * iMA(NULL, 0, period_44, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, li_20);

In which ways is your invention oma (one more average) better?
You see in the picture also some StepMA testing. 3ma are the colored lines in waves.
Please, may someone check fast3MA?
It doesn’t work on my mt4.
thanks