Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

new version on May 5th, 2020
"Pair Strength Analyzer.ex4"

Maybe use my template
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
太虚一毫

DownloadRe: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

I attempted to convert the NMLA dashboard indicator into a PTL dashboard. I manage to get it show one time on a chart, however it doesnt display anymore. I was able fix the void and return errors. My thought was to attempt to create this dashboard on my own prior to asking for any help. Currently it just causes MT$ to stall and will not display even thought it has no errors shown which I understand doesnt mean anything. There has to be something I am missing to get this to work correctly.

Can someone take a look at it and guide me in right direction or suggest a better dashboard template to use?

Thank you in advance for your help.
These users thanked the author Etrader4L1fe for the post:
Patrick K

Click on the buttons that have arrows
to go to the time frame of that forex pair.
Any time frame from M1 to Monthly.
I think it's for the 28 Forex pairs only. No gold.
We still have rooms on the right side of the chart to use some favorite indicators.

The trend direction is based on your choice of 3 moving averages. EMA, SMA, etc...

coded by Mario Jemic
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, kvak

society wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:27 am Mladen Made

EURUSDM5.png
Hi everyone,

Does the indicator repaints or recalculates...
I'm using it for entries once trend and key levels are confirmed (after a candle closes). I've been profiling currency pairs individually to confirm strength between pairs and this indicator seems TOO good to be true. So if someone could confirm, I'd be grateful.

P.S I know Mladen makes phenomenal indicators, but when I try and run it via a simulator, it doesn't work...thanks in advance for your response!!!!