IndicatorMarket and Volume Profile Indicators for MT4

Market Profile Indicators for MT4

Cleaner version of Market Profile TPO Range. Removed vertical and horizontal lines
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
fundamental, alexm, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Market and Volume Profile Indicators for MT4

Ogee wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:57 pm Try Market profile (top) and Volume profile (below);
This "Volume-Profile-Indicator.mq4" indicator is a renamed VP-v6.mq4 indicator (in version 6.0) which also deleted the copyright information :Angry:
Here is the original v6.1 version.

P.S.: fxcoder rewrote all his indicators (coding now "parallel" for mt4 and mt5 with the same codebase)

Jagg wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:18 pm
This "Volume-Profile-Indicator.mq4" indicator is a renamed VP-v6.mq4 indicator (in version 6.0) which also deleted the copyright information :Angry:
Here is the original v6.1 version.

P.S.: fxcoder rewrote all his indicators (coding now "parallel" for mt4 and mt5 with the same codebase)

Thanks for that though I don't understand why someone would do it, as in take a freely available mq4 file, remove the copyright name, don't give it a new name, and then just put it back out on the internet as a free mq4 file.
I'm not a coder, am I missing some obvious grift here?

ps sorry about the bold, it seems to be a legacy of quoting your text and I can't seem to get rid of it.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
ERP The Trader

IdeaRe: Market and Volume Profile Indicators for MT4

Question from newbies, which could help not only me but others too.
Thank you for your availability in case of answers.

I wish I could ask you for help on the indicator previously published above:

-Which do you think is the best setting?

-Can I operate on an H1 time interval?

Attached are the other things I didn't understand.

Grazie
Vincenzo
Attachments
In this photo, what do the dotted blue and red lines refer to?<br /><br />What do the blue and yellow segments determine? In this photo, what do the dotted blue and red lines refer to?

What do the blue and yellow segments determine?
In this photo, does the white line correspond to the POC? In this photo, does the white line correspond to the POC?

Ticks Market Profile for MT4

Ticks Market Profile indicator that was fixed by Mladen a few years ago for one of our members in the "Something interesting thread". I'm slowly arranging files into their correct threads this week so this one belongs here!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
josi, Skyold, alexm, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:54 pm Ticks Market Profile indicator that was fixed by Mladen a few years ago for one of our members in the "Something interesting thread". I'm slowly arranging files into their correct threads this week so this one belongs here!
I tried this indicator but seems it doesn't work. Tips?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Hi Everyone,

I found this market profile indicator and I think it is a pretty good one. One question, this indicator seems to have the information drawn at the beginning of the month. Doesn't Market Profile indicators normally show levels as the day progresses? I'm just not sure if this does or is it repainting.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
太虚一毫