Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

josi wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:50 pm you can - of course - also use
The power of Japanese candlestick charts - advanced filtering techniques for trading stocks, futures and Forex
as the same principles apply:
(if one of our fabulous coders were inclined to produce an indicator listing (and/or possibly colouring) candles 1, 2, 3 we could check whether this approach has sufficient merit...)
Inside Bars

or Inside Candle

Released date: March 16, 2022
Coder: FXCodeBase dot com
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
josi, optionhk, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative

Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

Banzai wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:35 am or Inside Candle
Thanks!
For the system to work we would need a 3-candle-system, though (see sheet):
1. inside candle (number 1 above candle + colour1)
2. trending candle (number 2 above candle + colour2)
3. outside (engulfing) candle (number 3 above candle + colour3)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Banzai

Banzai wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:35 am Inside Bars

or Inside Candle

Released date: March 16, 2022
Coder: FXCodeBase dot com
You are an extra-ordinary human being . Great visualisation job. Very useful for a risk-averse retiree like me who scalps for daily income. Totally dependent on visual chart clues rather than any indicator, oscillator or technical or fundamental analysis. I trade only during congestion period. I totally avoid breakouts. Can you kindly modify the indicator to include three different coloured candles based on thresholds defined by the user in Pips Heights for (a) Huge Breakout or Outlier - maybe 120 pips (b) Trending (may be 60 pips) (c) High congestion - 30 pips (d) Tiny Range - less than 10 pips . Similarly, a box indicator is purely based on a user-defined threshold to mark the Width of Candles with thick horizontal lines . I am not looking for renko or thick layer shadow as such. Just simple lines are drawn for analysis purpose .
Armed with these two Height and Width indicators and a Sempaphor ( or 4 fractals) I will be able to scalp easily. I will depend on signals given by my brain rather than by an indicator using moving averages. Thank you.

TOMO wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:00 pm Please. Please attach a button to this.
thomdel wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:00 am Respected Grand Master Banzai Sir,

If possible and if Time Permits, Please look into this.
We cannot make Sequence Colours to None. When we make None they appear Gray in Colour on Chart.

Thanks for your Support, Kindness, Efforts, Hardwork, Shares.
honje19960321 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:18 pm Is there an MT4 version?
TD Sequential (on/off button)
What is TD Sequential?
TD Sequential is a system developed by Tom DeMark to provide quantitative measure of a budding reversal in a trend. It is based on three main concepts: Buy/Sell Setup, which signals at least a partial trend exhaustion, Buy/Sell Setup Perfection, which signals a high likelihood of trend at least stagnating, and Buy/Sell Countdown, which provides an indication that the initial trend's momentum is drained.

TD Sequential Ultimate indicator adds another technique of Tom DeMark's authorship to the mix — TDST Support/Resistance levels. They are based on the Buy/Sell Setup candles and provide, unsurprisingly, powerful levels of support and resistance. Those can be used alone or in combination with the rest of the TD Sequential system.
------------------
Download:
TD Sequential presentation.pdf
Tom DeMark TD Sequential.pdf
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, oskar656, thomdel, SijjiN, dmnik, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative, fxmoney