CodeRe: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

BOODVH wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:55 am hello everyone. i have an indicator idea but i know that i have not contributed in the forum, i just dont have any useful stuff like on this site. nevertheless, does anyone know of an indicator that uses japanese candlesticks with heiken ashi coloring filter. i think that would be a solid combo.
These users thanked the author Anton2121 for the post:
BOODVH

Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

Sorry for the extremely nasty remark and your 5 cents. ;)
There are 81 positions in the multiplication table. We learn it by heart.
Some have 56 candlestick patterns.
Top is under-12-16.
They are easy to remember.
In addition, they are of interest to us only on zones and on higher timeframes.
The synchronous patterns on H1 and H4 are especially interesting.
Could be so.

Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

Anton2121 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:07 pm Heiken Ashi auto width st2050 (1).mq4
thank you friend, but this is not quite what i was looking for. what im looking for is regular japanese candlesticks, except they would use the heiken ashi trend filter for coloring of the candlesticks so as to see the actual price action and to also stay with the trend. thank you for your response and efforts btw, much gratitude.
These users thanked the author BOODVH for the post:
Anton2121

BOODVH wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:15 am thank you friend, but this is not quite what i was looking for. what im looking for is regular japanese candlesticks, except they would use the heiken ashi trend filter for coloring of the candlesticks so as to see the actual price action and to also stay with the trend. thank you for your response and efforts btw, much gratitude.
I Hope This is What You Wanted..!

PS : Kvak Sir..! Has Updated it With Button And Auto Width..!
viewtopic.php?p=1295453173#p1295453173
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post (total 2):
BOODVH, SijjiN

Re: Currency Correlation indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:00 pm Try increasing the price smoothing period if it's 1 or less the averages will all be the same.
Hello Sir.

I am huge fan, I really love the Spearman Rank Correlation indicator. I was wondering if it was possible to add a beautiful arrow on the chart for when the Spearman's line immediately crosses out of the 0.75 and - 0.75 levels for quality entry definitions.
Thank you!