Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

Rare indicators. I saw only in one place. Not quite so that I didn't draw. :)
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post (total 7):
Thangarasu, stereotomy, Jimmy, andrewstone, Jedidiah, SijjiN, Nox

Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

Maria Almeida wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:53 am I like this indicator, thanks Mrtools. :)
Which one?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

rogerha wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 am Hello Everybody. Does anybody understand why this indicator isn't working on TF's less than 15 minute ?

Thanks.
Added a UsePreferredSettings if false it will use the settings you choose , if true it will work as before on larger timeframes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
rogerha, nickvh1, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫, rexey

Re: Asian Breakout Indicator MT4

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:24 pm This indicator from our TSD archive files is very useful for trading the Asian Breakout. Although it's un-named and in EX4 format it works well and has lots of nice options and labels.
asian-breakout-range-indicator
The MT4 (server) time zone is often different. For indicators such as asian-breakout-range-indicator and trading hours, it would be nice if the time zone is fixed to GMT.