Candlestick Length Indicator

Here is an interesting indicator from the archives which displays the candlestick lengths in your indicator subwindow. I couldn't find it on our site so I'll post it here in case any one needs it too! :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, ParallelNative
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: CC AT S V2 Indicator

Jimmy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:43 pm Old school Forex-TSD members will remember this indicator from around 2009. One TSD member named Pipsstunner praised this indicator and claimed it to be the best indicator he had every used (at the time) to trade volatile pairs. If only he was here to tell us more! Lots of things have evolved and changed since but it's still a good indicator to use and this version by Mladen has MTF + Interpolation.
halp! not working on my end.
fractals inside fractals

Re: MT4 Overlay Chart Lines & Candles

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:06 pm Here are two solid indicators for Correlation Analysis. One of them originally coded by S.B.T and then later cleaned and upgraded by Mladen: they are the MT4 Overlay Charts which can be "stacked" with additional pairs and come in a Lines only version and also a full Candles version with major numbers grid.
Hi.... is this any related to the market sentiment SSI indicator?.... thanks