CC AT S V2 Indicator

Old school Forex-TSD members will remember this indicator from around 2009. One TSD member named Pipsstunner praised this indicator and claimed it to be the best indicator he had every used (at the time) to trade volatile pairs. If only he was here to tell us more! Lots of things have evolved and changed since but it's still a good indicator to use and this version by Mladen has MTF + Interpolation.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

3 Line Break Candles

This is the original 3 Line Break Candle Overlay indicator by Mladen for MT4. This version comes with MTF.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Re: Candlestick Patterns & Price Action Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 am This ex4 also with out renamed,though i have mq4 code but not posting due to decompiled code
almost same toy as above posted - but English version
Thank both of you for this indicator. I'm a big fan of candlestick patterns, so this is amazing.
mntiwana, any idea why when I save this to my template and then reload the template, the titles of the patterns don't show up? I have to go into the settings panel and click on show alerts "true" again even though it's been saved as true already. Once I do that, the titles show up again?

Candle Open & Close Cross Alert Arrows

Here is a nice Candlestick Open & Close Cross Alert by Mrtools from back in the day :)

PS: Please move to correct thread if I've posted in the wrong section.

Asian Breakout Indicator MT4

This indicator from our TSD archive files is very useful for trading the Asian Breakout. Although it's un-named and in EX4 format it works well and has lots of nice options and labels.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫

MT4 Overlay Chart Lines & Candles

Here are two solid indicators for Correlation Analysis. One of them originally coded by S.B.T and then later cleaned and upgraded by Mladen: they are the MT4 Overlay Charts which can be "stacked" with additional pairs and come in a Lines only version and also a full Candles version with major numbers grid.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, alexm