Re: Candlestick Patterns & Price Action Indicators for MT4

patterns compare indicator, Candlestick mirrors

Here is the stupid method for me before newest of trading
at that time. i use the patterns compare for the charts , but is has a guide. you need to make a guide by yourself. such as add 2 moving average on charts
and then compare the history , how the ma running will effect the price. how breakout is real . but if you make the chart reversal for mirrors. it can found more events.

for real example. i found the gold breakout 50mA $13 is real breakout on long year ago, and the MA turn horizontal mean shake...
find some ma using methods by myself(although after years, i find someone are same with market, but i was not touch before. )
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:27 am 3LineBreak
Here is the version with out renamed,almost the same
OH thx, but is is chaos on forum . difficult for search . so i think can add the classify of Candlestick , trading system, marketprofile... this three topic is based on 1 page to 155 page. , i found it is most mention by user but have not main topic to related . any users find it on 155pages is hardest work

Great mntiwana ^.^
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 am This ex4 also with out renamed,though i have mq4 code but not posting due to decompiled code
almost same toy as above posted - but English version
OK , i CAN HELP YOU TO Arrangement the 1 to 155 pages , move posted by related topic by my private time. if you dont mind
after Arrangement , you may Take back the authorization

HaoYue wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:34 am

OH thx, but is is chaos on forum . difficult for search . so i think can add the classify of Candlestick , trading system, marketprofile... this three topic is based on 1 page to 155 page. , i found it is most mention by user but have not main topic to related . any users find it on 155pages is hardest work

Great mntiwana ^.^
Man,welcome and carry on,simply we try to post original stuff - for to avoid misconfusing users/traders when finding indicators
sorry i dont understand what you means by 155 pages - i think we tried lay stuff categorically "MT4 Indicators Threads List" - here
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.