Re: AstroTrading Of EurUsd UP 250Pips & GBP will price return March or April

pacois wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:52 am
Sorry for HaoYue Member

Forgive me, but when I was going to say something I have to say, do you manage to make profits with your AstroTrading analysis and indicators? Do you not think that there is already so much confusion between various systems and indicators, and do you still create it even more? Thank you.

Sorry for HaoYue Member
Sorry for reply later , because i have not see your msg before . i dont think it is confus.
I m not based on which corp or market indicator!! i use the natural by planets. and use technical analysis to confirm. and coding indicator for myself recently. that i know the concept based on our technique. i hav clear sys for myself.
if you use any cycle indicator from market you search, but you dont know the indicator based on what concept of cycle?lunar , venus or just MA cycle but rename to "cycle". it is dangerous.

no one can 100% win forever. so you need to take and you need to know how risk you can bear !.
These users thanked the author HaoYue for the post:
pacois
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

here are 3 books by Raymond A Merriman

but that's not true astrology. but on financial astrology , it is good refference books of worlds

here are 3 books by Merriman
These users thanked the author HaoYue for the post (total 3):
rudiarius, Intrest 1, Thangarasu
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

Intrest 1 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:48 am
There is also the software Timing Solution. This is also a program of astrological cycles for trade. they can be found on the Internet

i already send you some resource about financial Astro, plz tell me . if you can not open, its useful

金融占星: EURUSD 欧美 1.13X及昨1.144多推高平价保 (刚才高点到1.1484

Financial Astrology:
Last day i said EurUsd return to 1.144 natural and technical support .
so 1.144 EurUsd add long position again
now price up to 1.148 ,
all the position (1.13X and 1.144 SL move up to entry price above)

thats the chart around US Non-farm Payrolls time
Krelian99

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 pm Very interesting, indeed. When I have time I'll read the books, thanks. Where do you get those charts and what to look for? Venus? Moon?

One more question: the swedll32.dll doesn't work for me in MT5, see post #6. Terminal says it cannot be loaded since it's not 64bit.
I have 64 Bits , here Attachments
Krelian99

Total is NewMoon, and Chinese new years. Eurusd will rises after today. Trade for Lunar, long eurusd 1.141x. If you 1.144 is protect sL. Now can 1.141x long again.

50 pips SL, TP 1.15-1.16 , when 40pips profit above move sl to entry points.

It is unfortunately has Breaddown, if only for new or full moon, when new moon or full moon day is not low prices, actually can SL on next day earlier time, it has reduce sl cost; but Based on personal orientation, my sl always use around 50pips . 1.141 - 50 = 1.136 below , (i use 1.135 Daily trendline ) just 10pips distance now. But my view for EURUSD no change, 1.155 up.

On Next Chance, mars will come New Cycle after 8 Feb 2018, even if EURUSD SL OR NOT. Have 2 strategy, one is use candlestick when eurusd rises breakdown, long again, i already port the blue referrence on chart, another one is GBP/USD, after 8 Feb, follow the breakout method, 1x1 TP based,
Mars Will provide Energy for mars.