Re: Reading charts like Tesla?

So here is something about Energy, or lack of Energy. That last push down is a sign, that there is not enough Energy anymore to push price down.
So when price turns and goes above that level, most of the time, price comes back to that level and starts to move to opposite direction.

USDJPY M15

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:41 pm A downtrend!!! What about the big timeframes............ :think:
I do believe that chart is a chart is a chart, and I can prove that too. But let`s forget that now, I do believe that we should see same things in every timeframe and every chart. Post another chart Moye if you have some chart, that you think is better and we could see better those 3 things. Energy, vibration and frequency .

FBI wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:48 pm

I do believe that chart is a chart is a chart, and I can prove that too. But let`s forget that now, I do believe that we should see same things in every timeframe and every chart. Post another chart Moye if you have some chart, that you think is better and we could see better those 3 things. Energy, vibration and frequency .
can u show us pls it is nice to learn what u are saying especially for not so experience peoples!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

In financial markets we call the states energy, frequency and vibration differently than in electro-mechanical systems and that seems to lead to misunderstandings.
Why is there in the example a lack of energy? What you see on a price-time-chart is vibration, or oscillation with noise, nothing else. You see no energy and no frequency, therefore you need frequency-time-charts and spectra. The energy alternates like in AC. Remember, in DC you have no frequency and no vibration, it is a linear system, the energy is equal for a given time. FX is non-linear and partly chaotic. The energy changes all the time.

In fact, where you see a lack of energy the amplitude is high, so actually the energy is high as well at this point. If there were a follow-through it would be an heavy interference. A lack of interference would be the right term.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:18 pm

In fact, where you see a lack of energy the amplitude is high, so actually the energy is high as well at this point. If there were a follow-through it would be an heavy interference. A lack of interference would be the right term.
Noup. maybe you have heard that there is trading strategy called Volume Spread Analysis. And maybe you know that in MT4 Volume shows Activity.
So, you should see there in that rectangle VSA signal called No Supply, it means that there are No Sellers anymore, very low Volume, very low Activity.
Sellers are not interested anymore lower prices so to say. So it is actually Low Energy, as I said.

When it comes to frequency, ATM I think it must be some Bands-indicator, where price stays inside the Bands most of the time, and shows us only Extremes when price goes outside of the Channel.

John Bollinger said that when you have 30 units and deviation is 2.6, then price stays inside the Channel 99% of the time.
This is XAUUSD M15 few days ago, 100 candles and 1 time price closes outside the channel.
So I think we can call that Frequency. Charts are sending information to us in that Frequency.