Re: MT5 Moving Averages (MAs)

Moving Averages (on/off button)

You get to choose:
Simple, Exponential, Double Exponential, Triple Exponential, Smoothed, or Linear Weighted moving averages.

Attached is a template to show you how to put more than 1 button on the main chart.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, Thangarasu

Banzai wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:56 am
Love the channels made with ADXVMA (pr_high, pr_low). It is a pity that the teachers seem to have not released the ADXvma channel .mq5 version.

Looking forward to Mr. Banzai adding button for ADXvma 1_1. If the integrated production (pr_high, pr_low) channel version, even better!

Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:28 pm Love the channels made with ADXVMA (pr_high, pr_low). It is a pity that the teachers seem to have not released the ADXvma channel .mq5 version.

Looking forward to Mr. Banzai adding button for ADXvma 1_1. If the integrated production (pr_high, pr_low) channel version, even better!

Infinite merit!
ADXvma (on/off button)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Thangarasu

rijay wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm as moving averages are one of the best filters available for prices, it is worth to focus on moving averages , and now with this version of mladen that provides with different speeds to check for different moving averages at a glance, and what is more impressive is the ribbon here attaching ema variation ribbon

with experiments settings of,,
20, 2.5 ,1 and
13, 2.5, 1.8

more lights will be thrown by our experts mladen, mr tools and mntiwana,

thanks a lot to all of them. and hoping that more adaptive moving averages will follow soon here.
Ema variation ribbon (on/off button)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

demi wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:54 am Hello
Line 882 → 383
I added mtf Display seems to be slow There is a place where the display is wrong I wish arrows
Thank you very much in advance :)
Added the mtf and arrows on the mtf it usually takes a tick for it to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
demi, Milad8732, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫

I was very impressed with the Kvak viewtopic.php?p=1295478988#p1295478988 indicator, so I implemented it for mt5. Please do not judge strictly, this is my first experience in mql5 programming.
These users thanked the author Vladimir1968 for the post (total 7):
thomdel, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Banzai, RodrigoRT7