Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

lonebladeRGC wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am Dear all talented coders,

Vwap is a very good indicator which you can buy below or sell above vwap in institutional trading. Also with standard deviation, we can take good sell or buy program profits at the 1.25, 1.5 or 2.0 projection levels, assuming your entries are either a rolling 50 pullback or a 75 squeeze zone. I have an idea where standard deviation bands added to this vwap indicator (daily, weekly or monthly) is possible to fulfill this strategy. Is it possible? Please find the attached for anyone interested or use this free MT5 vwap indicator I have found. Vwap works for all markets.
Hello Mrtool teacher, I see that you are very helpful and kind...can you help me add standard deviation bands to this indicator? Thank you in advance.

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:21 pm That version doesn't seem to be changing between tick volume and real volume, try this one to compare.
Expect the teacher to add MTF to Trend envelopes-of averages-histo.mq5. Boundless merit! Thanks a lot!

(Plus a complete set of prices and a complete set of averaging methods supported by indicators, it's better)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7