Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Dandyjah wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:34 pm Please let all not be offended it seems here is the right place I would have posted. I'm new please.

I need the attached indicator to be converted to mt5 please. Kindly help me.

Thanks for all the loving support and cooperation.
Would need the mt4 files before we can convert them.

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:30 am

Would need the mt4 files before we can convert them.

Dear, Mrtools

happy new year to you, may god give you lots of joy and love in your life.

one member Demi posted here mtf version of jurik filter(jurik mtf feat), it is very nice of him, and i do appreciate his posting up mtf version.

mtf version works well, this version lacks coloring of price candles and display of arrow on line color change. can you add this two options in display settings of this mt5 version of jurik filter please, just like your mt4 version of jurik filter has.

i do appreciate your good work , and you are great coder as always.

also attaching non mtf original version of jurik filter of mladen also. thanks to mladen for his hard work and generosity for sharing it.

thanks.

thanks to demi also for posting up mtf version.

Moving AveragesRe: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Thank you rijay <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Line 879, → 260.
feat daily range The dates don't match., so please fix it.
caution If you don't turn Print Function off, the chart will be stuck. _maximum _minimum for eurusd
Twitter demichinnta Pheasant Icon
tweet is sweets, music, a daily greeting.
Thanks

Hi Gents,
Need some help or advise please: Hoping someone can point me in the right direction, i'm looking for a MA cross alert + push notification indi, looked for one here but could not find any, i found one on google "KT-MA-Crossover_arrows 1.0" but seems there is a loopback issue in the code, it will eventually stop updating the 2 x MA's or it will totally disappear from the chart resulting in no notifications - 'Array out of range' error,

The indi should be very basic, 2 x MA's cross it will fire a arrow on the chart + sound alert + push notification, that's it.
Attachments