Re: *WIP* FerruFX's Multi-Info Evo

Greetings Javier and welcome.

It’s a simple indicator just moving average cross system, with fast, medium and slow average.

(1) Fast crosses medium ~> Yellow Arrow
(2) Fast crosses slow ~> Orange Arrow
(3) Fast and medium crosses below (above) slow ~> large Red(Green) arrows

The small hollow red and green arrows are just bars that went lower (higher) then closed higher(lower) with a couple of conditions in some cases.

The bombs and the curly arrows are “overheated” RSI indicators. For example if the RSI2 reaches 98 I might set a bomb as it often happens in a cluster near a reversal point.

I am not prepared to share exact settings because I don’t think they’re not integral indicators and may change. I just get bored of my charts without having some colour on them.

Econome.

[quote=econome post_id=1295381801 time=1542035021 user_id=4928029]
Greetings Javier and welcome.

It’s a simple indicator just moving average cross system, with fast, medium and slow average.

The small hollow red and green arrows are just bars that went lower (higher) then closed higher(lower) with a couple of conditions in some cases.

The bombs and the curly arrows are “overheated” RSI indicators. For example if the RSI2 reaches 98 I might set a bomb as it often happens in a cluster near a reversal point.

I am not prepared to share exact settings because I don’t think they’re not integral indicators and may change. I just get bored of my charts without having some colour on them.

thanks for answering. in my opinion it seems a good indicator since I am very fond of arrows hehehe

econome wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:03 am Greetings Javier and welcome.

Econome.
maybe you could share it, it would be very helpful for me