Re: alert in renko

savio123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 am in renko bar arrow disappear some time pop alert not too because of alert in arrow buffer kindly fix .also. when disappear or miss the buy or sell condition do pop up the previous like when zero cross buy failed alert popup sell plz any one short out
I do not know about the code what it using as i am not familiar of russian coding style but i know from where it came from
as an alternative if you can adjust/fit 2 instances of tma you can have close to that display results,confirmed non repainting too
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:04 am
I do not know about the code what it using as i am not familiar of russian coding style but i know from where it came from
as an alternative if you can adjust/fit 2 instances of tma you can have close to that display results,confirmed non repainting too
Hello mntiwana can you tell me how to get the 2 instances of TMA with the setting in this chart? Equal to indicator MEGAfx. Thanks soo much

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello mntiwana can you tell me how to get the 2 instances of TMA with the setting in this chart? Equal to indicator MEGAfx. Thanks soo much
Apply tma (2 instances) on chart and play with parameters (periods) -------- means slow/fast - for example 10 and 20

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm Hello mntiwana can you tell me how to get the 2 instances of TMA with the setting in this chart? Equal to indicator MEGAfx. Thanks soo much
as mrtools said megafx is solarwind.............. and solarwind sucks ass
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:11 am

Thanks for your information Mrtools, can you tell me if the arrows in that indicator repaint when candle close?
Why cant you apply on M1 chart with lower values (lower periods) and check/test it
or
read about solar wind family indicators and their working behavior,i think you needs invest some more of your time for to learn/understand things properly

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:46 am
Why cant you apply on M1 chart with lower values (lower periods) and check/test it
or
read about solar wind family indicators and their working behavior,i think you needs invest some more of your time for to learn/understand things properly
I only ask for the setting, I think it is not soo much exfort for you, you are not abligate to help me thanks anyway.