Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

Spacca wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:35 pm HI !I'm sorry but I can not contact anyone in Pm ,?,I wanted to pay for an expert I've been wanting for many years
I'm disabled to send Pm ?
Dont worry,after few more posts you will be able to post PM/s or what ever you like
it is simply a little step to stop/block spammers for to keep forum clean
PM/s are allowed after some few post (FS built in barrier) only apply to new members
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sunrisetobi wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 am

Hello Mrtools
sorry for my late responding...
i got your pm but i seems like i cant even answer`?
or i am just not clever enough for it :D
You are OK,not bad any thing with you - :)
please read the post next to your this post

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:33 am
Dont worry,after few more posts you will be able to post PM/s or what ever you like
it is simply a little step to stop/block spammers for to keep forum clean
PM/s are allowed after some few post (FS built in barrier) only apply to new members
I was happy to share this idea breakout EA with everyone
I absolutely did not want an exclusive job for me !
there's enough money out there for everyone LOL , it was just that it seemed right to pay when a person works for me
  if you say that I can post the strategy here free and pay after I get enabled, I would be happy to do it
Thanks

Spacca wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 am

I was happy to share this idea breakout EA with everyone
I absolutely did not want an exclusive job for me !
there's enough money out there for everyone LOL , it was just that it seemed right to pay when a person works for me
  if you say that I can post the strategy here free and pay after I get enabled, I would be happy to do it
Thanks
Not that brother,you misunderstood me
you are not bound to post your secret (if any)
simply few post/s,may be 5,then you will be able to use PM,for to contact Mrtools
or
may be Mrtools will be PM you if he read your post/problem
If you believes that you have some real good strategy and you like to share with others,you can - all up to you
may be some one help you improve your system strategy by altering some thing or by negative comments (dont afraid of criticism it is for to force you think again to create some thing better than)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
sal