maciel7000 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:46 am
The indicator that I think is the "best" has the following characteristics:
1. Be MTF (configurable);
2. Be Muti-indicators (configurable);
3. Have arrows (buy and sell on the chart).
4. Have alarms on the arrows.
5. Allow more than one indicator (itself) on the same chart.
Only I've never seen him anywhere.
Has anyone seen this indicator?
If anyone has seen you post here, please.
Strange, would I do a list what an indicator must have to be allowed to stay on my chart more than 10min none of your characteristics are in it.
My list would be like this:
1. Easy to understand (how and why).
3. Fast, but reliable (high hitrate by itself and I mean only one instance one the chart).
4. High synergy to my other indis/approaches.
5. Elegant (unsightly indis I change to good looking indis
I never use the mtf-mode, arrows or alarms.