VJ Sniper indicator for MT4

Hello !

Please, I need some information regarding the VJ Sniper indicator, which is for sale in mql5.

I am thinking about the possibility of buying this indicator. But I would like some advice from the experts regarding it to be more sure of whether it is worth or not worth buying, although it is not too expensive.

I really need a tool that helps me make better operations, with more security and confidence. The worst of all is not knowing what will happen to your operations, that is the most stressful thing.

According to the descriptions of the indicator, it does not claim to be perfect in 100% of the operations, but it helps to have a high probability in most of them.

This indicator is a combination of several other indicators: stochastic, rsi, adx, demarker, etc., which makes it more accurate. It would not hurt, in addition, if someone can describe the system using standard indicators of MT4.

Here is the demo version ex4 of the indicator, but it seems that it works only by downloading it from mql5.

If any of the members bought it and is using it, I would like to know his opinion about it.

Thanks for any help on this topic.

Regards

Re: VJ Sniper indicator for MT4

pin12 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 am Hello !

Please, I need some information regarding the VJ Sniper indicator, which is for sale in mql5.

I am thinking about the possibility of buying this indicator. But I would like some advice from the experts regarding it to be more sure of whether it is worth or not worth buying, although it is not too expensive.

I really need a tool that helps me make better operations, with more security and confidence. The worst of all is not knowing what will happen to your operations, that is the most stressful thing.

According to the descriptions of the indicator, it does not claim to be perfect in 100% of the operations, but it helps to have a high probability in most of them.

This indicator is a combination of several other indicators: stochastic, rsi, adx, demarker, etc., which makes it more accurate. It would not hurt, in addition, if someone can describe the system using standard indicators of MT4.

Here is the demo version ex4 of the indicator, but it seems that it works only by downloading it from mql5.

If any of the members bought it and is using it, I would like to know his opinion about it.

Regards
It is repainting
These users thanked the author ummadirajani for the post:
pin12

[/quote]
It is repainting
[/quote]

Thanks for the comment, but there are many other positive comments on the sales page.

The creator of the indicator recognizes that it repaints in certain situations; this is what he says:

"Yes, it repaints when the Trend Bands go away from the candles & the bands get adjusted to the new trend. No-repaint does not mean good & as well, repaint does not mean good indicator. It depends on user trading style & requirement!"

I think the only good thing about no-repaint indicators is that they do not erase the mistakes made in the past, while the repainters delete them and leave only the correct signals visible. With repainting and non-repainting we can make mistakes.

pin12 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 am ...

Not 100% perfect? What an understatement for "pretty useless" in FX. Repainting indis are for offline-analyses only.

"Yes, it repaints when the Trend Bands go away from the candles & the bands get adjusted to the new trend. No-repaint does not mean good & as well, repaint does not mean good indicator. It depends on user trading style & requirement!"

Trend Bands? It repaints in trends. Most traders want trends and range market trading styles don't need bands. For who is this indi? Read between the lines. The guy knows it's BS, but he want to sell something.

Why a combo of "stochastic, rsi, adx, demarker, etc. [...] makes it more accurate"? It isn't a combo of it (it's just trolling drooling noobs), but only beginners think that some random indis give good or accurate signals. In fact, the opposite is the case as you also can see on the results of the EAs going that way.

As we say in German: "Spinach tastes best when replaced by a large steak just before consumption." Replace this BS with a RSI or MACD and it's fine.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
pin12, euro_rapp

pin12 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 am Hello !

Regards
The best way to learn how bad re-painting indicators are, is when they repaint on you. This never made sense to me until I met Solar Wind NoJOY and started testing him, man I tell you. I will never touch any re-painter again.

Look at it this way: Will you be happy to commit say, 1Lot worth of you money after getting a "signal", only for the signal to disappear few bars later? I was not happy so I learnt my lesson.

I suggest you grab 1 re-painter from this forum(I have seen perfectly made re-painters, :) ) and test it - it will give you an idea how BAD they are!
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post:
pin12

pin12 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:16 pm I think you are right Deez, Krelian99 and appsoluxions. Lots of thanks.

As I see that you three agree on the same opinion, I will follow your advice.

I see that the indicator that Deez sent me is practically the same (or perhaps better) than the sniper. Thanks again.. :)
Yeah..even thouigh the bands repaints as with all TMA...but those arrows do not so you can backtest :thumbup: ..enjoy
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
pin12