Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

Hi Folks.

FIrst, thanks to all the coders, moderators, administrators than run this site, its brilliant.

I have downloaded many many indictors from here for MT4 and they all work, however...

An indicator that I really want to try, will do nothing, when loaded in MT4

Its called, "DZ OnChart Stochastic (mtf).ex4"

It was posted with MTF added on Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:38 pm here,

viewtopic.php?p=1295441258&sid=6e4f85c6 ... bbf4e1d234

DLL is enabled under Tools/Options/Expert Advisers, closed MT4 and reopened, but nothing appears in chart.

When I right click on chart and check indicators list the indicator is there and all default options suggest it should appear on chart

There is an error listed under MT4/Terminal/Experts - Custom Indicator name must be a string.

Please see attached Screen Shot.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, happy to repost as directed.

Regards,

TradeRancher

TradeRancher wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:49 am Hi Folks.

FIrst, thanks to all the coders, moderators, administrators than run this site, its brilliant.

I have downloaded many many indictors from here for MT4 and they all work, however...

DLL is enabled under Tools/Options/Expert Advisers, closed MT4 and reopened, but nothing appears in chart.

When I right click on chart and check indicators list the indicator is there and all default options suggest it should appear on chart

There is an error listed under MT4/Terminal/Experts - Custom Indicator name must be a string.

Regards,

TradeRancher

Hi TradeRancher,

To make that indicator work. You also got to have dynamicZone.dll in libraries folder, ill attach it to this message. If you still dont understand whats going on, follow Jimmy's instruction, use link viewtopic.php?p=1295395226#p1295395226
Sincerely,
Sergei

TradeRancher wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:49 am Hi Folks.

Regards,

TradeRancher
Including what Sergei just said also just in case try downloading this version.

Csj179t wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:22 am Hi TradeRancher,

To make that indicator work. You also got to have dynamicZone.dll in libraries folder, ill attach it to this message. If you still dont understand whats going on, follow Jimmy's instruction, use link viewtopic.php?p=1295395226#p1295395226
Hi Sergei (I think, based on Mr Tools Response)

I downloaded another version of the indicator provided by Mr. Tools and the Dll file and placed in libraries.
Its now working properly and looks like a promising indicator.

Many thanks for your help with this.

Regards,

TradeRancher
Attachments
These users thanked the author TradeRancher for the post:
Csj179t

gottalovefx wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm Hi yes you are correct, I forgot to attach them here, although I DO have them in my indicators folder on my MT4 platform, so there is still an issue with the indi as requested above.

Missing indis attached below.

QQE Adv.ex4
MACD_Platinum.ex4

Cheers!
I know this is an old post but I thought I ask anyway. I have this MACD Platinum and it works fine apart from the alert message. For example, it just say "MACD_Platinum|Up Cross!". it does however not mention what crossed up. I could have ten of these alerts and no idea were the alert is pointing to. I'm not sure if this can be fixed in any way? Thank you