Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

ilegalc wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 pm is it possible to look into these because i would love to try it out but it dosnt show on the chart
app.php/attach/file/3315903
Do you have the Dynamic Zone .dll for MT4 installed? It is required for all "DZ" and "DDZ" type of indicators.

If you're new to indicators that require .dll use, please also see here: Why .dll files are required for some MT4 indicators.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
ilegalc
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

theCuchuoi wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:32 pm Can someone please help me with this indicator, it doesn't reload itself when plugged into strategy tester unless I open up the settings window and close it back down again.
I'm using MT4 4.0 build 1220.
Thanks
This part :

Code: Select all

double bandL=iBands(Symbol(),0,bPer,bDev,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MINUSDI,i);
      double bandH=iBands(Symbol(),0,bPer,bDev,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i);
Using MODE_MINUSDI and MODE_PLUSDI in a call to iBands() does not make any sense at all (those constants should be used for ADX not for bands) and even though (simply by chance) it works, you should probably use some other indicator instead (not just because of the upper two lines of code)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
theCuchuoi

theCuchuoi wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:32 pm Can someone please help me with this indicator, it doesn't reload itself when plugged into strategy tester unless I open up the settings window and close it back down again.
I'm using MT4 4.0 build 1220.
Thanks
Try this version, like Mladen said it was using adx modes instead of band modes, this should work, but not able to verify, so please verify for me.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
theCuchuoi