Draw Supply Demand Zone With Rectangle/Vertical line with Extender & Horiontal line Indicator

Hello Guys
I am looking for an indicator that can draw one from Rectangle/Vertical line.Extend Rectangle and mark horizontal lines.

Method 1:

Step 1:manual Rectangle draw
Image1.png
Image1.png (9.54 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

Step 2:Indicator will extend it and mark 2 horizontal line.
Image2.png
Image2.png (28.42 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

Method 2:

Step 1:manual vertical line draw on a candle
Screenshot_2.png

Step 2:Indicator will mark candle body as rectangle,extend it and mark 2 horizontal line.
Screenshot_3.png

Re: Draw Supply Demand Zone With Rectangle/Vertical line with Extender & Horiontal line Indicator

Saad wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:57 pm
Hello Guys
I am looking for an indicator that can draw one from Rectangle/Vertical line.Extend Rectangle and mark horizontal lines.

Method 1:

Image1.png

Image2.png

Method 2:

Screenshot_2.png

Step 2:Indicator will mark candle body as rectangle,extend it and mark 2 horizontal line.
Screenshot_3.png
We have a few of these indicators here that might suit what you're looking for :)
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Jimmyf ... 41P9zcvqqw

Re: Draw Supply Demand Zone With Rectangle/Vertical line with Extender & Horiontal line Indicator

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:07 pm
Saad wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:57 pm
Hello Guys

Method 1:

Image1.png

Image2.png

Method 2:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png
We have a few of these indicators here that might suit what you're looking for :)
Thank you
But it's a auto supply demand.Not Rectangle line Extender.
Maybe mrtools or mladen could help.