QuestionRe: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

jt9696 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:44 am Having problem with Xard latest zip file

Thanks for the prompt reply. Appreciate it
I've just tested on Edge and Chrome browsers both Desktop as well as Android and Zip files are working fine.

Please note that if you're using Firefox, it's known to do strange things to file downloads from all sites, not just ours (read more).

Some more details would help please.

1. What browser are you using?
  2. Have you tried a different browser?
  3. What are you seeing when you encounter the "problem"?

Thanks.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
jt9696
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

Jimmy wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:01 am I've just tested on Edge and Chrome browsers both Desktop as well as Android and Zip files are working fine.

Please note that if you're using Firefox, it's known to do strange things to file downloads from all sites, not just ours (read more).

Some more details would help please.

1. What browser are you using?
  2. Have you tried a different browser?
  3. What are you seeing when you encounter the "problem"?

Thanks.
Thanks Bro
Have sorted that out.
Many many thanks

Hi Jimmy,
Every day I look at the UNREAD POSTS and go through them. Sometimes I stay with a new post if it is interesting to me.
And sometimes there are threads that make no sense to me at all.
Is there a solution to block some idiotic threads completely for me, so that they are not listed in UNREAD POSTS?
Many thanks
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:05 pm Hi Jimmy,
Every day I look at the UNREAD POSTS and go through them. Sometimes I stay with a new post if it is interesting to me.
And sometimes there are threads that make no sense to me at all.
Is there a solution to block some idiotic threads completely for me, so that they are not listed in UNREAD POSTS?
Many thanks
Skyold
Yes, there used to be a function to allow blocking members and their posts. We will re-activate it tomorrow.

Thank you for taking the time to read through the threads. Sorry you are being flooded with these type of posts :(
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, Tradehunter
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:09 pm Yes, there used to be a function to allow blocking members and their posts. We will re-activate it tomorrow.

Thank you for taking the time to read through the threads. Sorry you are being flooded with these type of posts :(
I think you will do a lot of members here at FS a favor with it.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777