Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Important: Please be advised that Amdudus will be away until early 2019. Please do not make any further donation contribution payments to this system until he returns.

All trading system files have been posted here by member moey_dw.

Thank you.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

With the kind consent of the administrators, we continue to travel along the thorny FOREX roads.
Now in two formats:

1. Post DARK ENERGY FOREX will talk about business methods, systems, algorithms in FOREX. We are looking for the best trading methods, secrets of secrets. We give paid for free. We form and send material for a closed group.
WE HERE CONTINUE POST PARTISAN from scratch.
Participation in the group fee - from 10 US dollars.
You can pay to one of the accounts listed below.
Be sure to include your nickname on the site and E-mail (for mailing).
From this point on you receive the main block of information with all changes and additions, receive periodic mailings of commercial and other products that are interesting for work.
Thus, you can have products that are several times higher than your premium.
Accounts:
Perfect Money (USD) U 876 76 88
Skrill mygeres @ gmail, com
PAYEER P 92443747
PAYPAL (hidden)
So it was at the post of partisans.
The changes are as follows:
1.All participants of the PARTISAN project receive mailings for FREE and further.
2. Now 100% of your contributions go to charity. Paid
I buy commercial products myself.
3.Organicheskaya number of group members - no more than 100 people.
4. In connection with another activity that is very interesting for me, breaks are possible.
5. The FULL ARCHIVE of MATERIALS is also sent to the new participants.

2. The post LUXULY HI-NEWS is not quite about forex, but it will be useful to you.
This is a chronicle from the world of high technology. Everything that interests and unites people close to science and technology, as well as receiving the fruits of the first two in the form of useful devices and gadgets, I collect. and spread. here in an accessible and understandable way. Do you want to understand how the universe was formed, what dark matter and dark energy is, how life appeared on our planet and what will further evolution lead to?
Join us and be aware of all these and many other events, discoveries and developments.
Not every day, but often interesting articles will appear on the post, news, rumors, hypotheses and theories from the world of virtual networks, technologies, space, medicine, physics and chemistry, that is, everything that makes our planet rotate, are collected and analyzed. and our imagination is to work. On the site I will write serious things in a simple and understandable language,
It will be enough only to begin acquaintance with one of the many articles presented at the post, and you will forget about the time.
My approach to providing content can be described in two words: “available” and “understandable.”
Only the most interesting from the world of high technology!
Dark.png
A.png

amdudus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:22 pm
With the kind consent of the administrators, we continue to travel along the thorny FOREX roads.
Now in two formats:

1. Post DARK ENERGY FOREX will talk about business methods, systems, algorithms in FOREX. We are looking for the best trading methods, secrets of secrets. We give paid for free. We form and send material for a closed group.
From this point on you receive the main block of information with all changes and additions, receive periodic mailings of commercial and other products that are interesting for work.
Accounts:
PAYEER P 92443747
PAYPAL (hidden)
1.All participants of the PARTISAN project receive mailings for FREE and further.
4. In connection with another activity that is very interesting for me, breaks are possible.

2. The post LUXULY HI-NEWS is not quite about forex, but it will be useful to you.
This is a chronicle from the world of high technology. Everything that interests and unites people close to science and technology, as well as receiving the fruits of the first two in the form of useful devices and gadgets, I collect. and spread. here in an accessible and understandable way. Do you want to understand how the universe was formed, what dark matter and dark energy is, how life appeared on our planet and what will further evolution lead to?
Join us and be aware of all these and many other events, discoveries and developments.
Not every day, but often interesting articles will appear on the post, news, rumors, hypotheses and theories from the world of virtual networks, technologies, space, medicine, physics and chemistry, that is, everything that makes our planet rotate, are collected and analyzed. and our imagination is to work. On the site I will write serious things in a simple and understandable language,
It will be enough only to begin acquaintance with one of the many articles presented at the post, and you will forget about the time.
My approach to providing content can be described in two words: “available” and “understandable.”
Hi Amdudus
welcome back : )

i've read the topic a few weeks ago and i very interested to your system. it looks very complicated and i'm a newbie in forex. i want to know if i recieve this system is there a manual instruction on it? i want to know it works for a newbie?

Special thanks for your dedication
Regards

paroucia wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 pm
amdudus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:22 pm
Now in two formats:

Accounts:
PAYEER P 92443747
PAYPAL (hidden)

Hi Amdudus

i've read the topic a few weeks ago and i very interested to your system. it looks very complicated and i'm a newbie in forex. i want to know if i recieve this system is there a manual instruction on it? i want to know it works for a newbie?

Regards
The system is not complicated. It is only at first glance. Get the system. I will publish the instructions. Principles and strategies of work also lay out. Everything is in order.

amdudus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 pm
paroucia wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Hi Amdudus

Regards
hi amdudus it's xyzman again couple of weeks ago I tried a little experiment with the magic dots indie in the new system ,so what I did was , looking at the magic dots forming on the daily tf took demo trades across around a dozen pairs to get a real cross section of trades either up or down depending on the dot obviously . Then went on vacation ( coming back a week today) so it will be interesting to see how the results pan out on my return (as I can't get access to my trading platform untill then ) so I'll post the results here on return keep up the exceptional work big man 💂🏂🚵👋👏
The system is not complicated. It is only at first glance. Get the system. I will publish the instructions. Principles and strategies of work also lay out. Everything is in order.
:ugeek:

xyzman wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:38 pm
amdudus wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 pm
hi amdudus it's xyzman again couple of weeks ago I tried a little experiment with the magic dots indie in the new system ,so what I did was , looking at the magic dots forming on the daily tf took demo trades across around a dozen pairs to get a real cross section of trades either up or down depending on the dot obviously . Then went on vacation ( coming back a week today) so it will be interesting to see how the results pan out on my return (as I can't get access to my trading platform untill then ) so I'll post the results here on return keep up the exceptional work big man 💂🏂🚵👋👏
sorry meant to ask when is the new templates etc coming out ? Soon I hope😈😹

xyzman wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:42 pm
xyzman wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:38 pm
sorry meant to ask when is the new templates etc coming out ? Soon I hope😈😹
Amdudus just noticed on the semi auto (I think) that there's a kind of future prediction (red line) is that what it is & if so , how accurate is it compared to say x-profuter? Would you say in your opinion marty

amdudus wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:41 am
winphil wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:34 am
Hello boss, curious to know when the Partizan mail will drop this weekend. I've been checking my email every few hours. I'd love to check out some of the indicators you have showcased like the don forex perfect zones,forex thunderbolt and the new Partizan template. Thank you boss
Do not regret the veteran of the First World War. :shock:
The last time I worked this way when I was on a submarine in the steppes of Mongolia. :)
Only at 2 am local time there was access to the Internet. I put it in the cloud. 29.07 distribution.

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1719 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3990 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. Trading System - Group Project(AI)

3 Replies 1557 Views

by Vik93, Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:03 am in Trading Systems