Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

I'm preparing a new strategy
Why is it important to know where the stop-loss crowds are standing?
Every trader knows that in trading you need to use protective orders for your open positions. To do this, use a variety of techniques, and someone and does set the SL in arbitrary places on the chart. Despite the variety of stop loss techniques, in the end, their distribution will not be uniform, as a result of which clusters of stop orders at specific price levels are formed. This is due to the fact that traders are subject to the same behavioral tricks, or, as they are called, "psychological traps". It turns out, wherever the "weak players" put their protective stop orders, they would still be fixed and displayed in a glass of orders. We are opening places where there are stop-loss trades of non-professional traders. After all, "stops", or rather now there are already accumulations of stop-loss, is liquidity, for which the "market maker" hunts.
And also for which we must hunt and to profit from trading.
Zastavka 3.jpg

What levels are afraid of the crowd
Most of all the "crowd" is afraid that the price will reach the levels where it is installed (crowds) of stop loss. This is obvious, because in this case a loss will be received. It is natural that in most cases the price works out such levels. Let me demonstrate this "working out" in the screenshot. We can see how each cluster closest to the price is "punctured by quotations." This is explained by the fact that clusters of stop-loss are a zone with liquidity, allowing a large player to open a deal at the best price.
1.jpg

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 pm
What levels are afraid of the crowd
Most of all the "crowd" is afraid that the price will reach the levels where it is installed (crowds) of stop loss. This is obvious, because in this case a loss will be received. It is natural that in most cases the price works out such levels. Let me demonstrate this "working out" in the screenshot. We can see how each cluster closest to the price is "punctured by quotations." This is explained by the fact that clusters of stop-loss are a zone with liquidity, allowing a large player to open a deal at the best price.
Great post Mr Amdudus.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Just sent you the requested payment confirmation by PM.
amdudus wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:10 pm
jimydirektsaft wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:22 am
Hi amdudus,

quick question: have you left out MAIL 9 or have I missed it?
Can't find it anywhere.

Thx!
I ask you to duplicate a copy of the payment and e-mail to the internal mail of the site .. Part of the directory is lost due to an unexpected hard disk failure.

Dear Amdudus,
dear PARTIZAN friends,

This is the result of the last 2 days, daily 10% profit with only 0.2 to 2% risk :D
That's incredible :cray:
I'm working on the template ALL-IN-ONE in 5 min timeframe EURUSD and DAXfuture
The Beast (it's an EA-just ex-file) boosts profits many times over. It is great tool, but if it goes in the other direction it will be very dangerous. We need a way to minimize losses and grow profits.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.07 - 15.18.32.52.png
Be patient and wait for your chance

This is the template ALL-IN-ONE by Amdudus with the EA "The Beast"
I start the trade 15:20 Berlin time. Take Profit 19:47. Here you can see that the trade was down for some time, then it went in the right direction. The risk is 0.1%
And this is the result
Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.07 - 19.46.17.59.png
Be patient and wait for your chance

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1651 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

11 Replies 3865 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies