Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Why should technical analysis work?
When they show on the TV brokers, you pay attention to their monitor. And there are no graphs, only BANKS. We can assume that they work only with applications. Then the logical question arises, why in general should work in one degree or another TECH. ANALYSIS? Indeed, if you look at reports from financial markets, or on photographs, such as above, you can see that there are no charts for stock traders. Why? - Because big money, namely such money is traded on these exchanges, no charts are needed. Their trading decisions they take according to the glass and the levels that they determined by the same glass. That is, they analyze what is at the moment, and not what was before. Since a glass is the basis of pricing, it is he who is the first instance in determining the future price movement. In turn, graphs, indicators and other technical analysis tools are already derivative instruments. Accordingly, their effectiveness will be less. Efficiency of those. analysis is less than that of a glass, but this does not mean that those. the analysis does not work at all. The fact is that in most cases, the levels obtained through technical analysis coincide with the levels that are actually visible in the glass. It turns out that you did not analyze the glass, but the levels obtained with the help of those. analysis coincided with the levels in the glass. So, due to the mass nature of such coincidences, just technical analysis works. But as you understand, everyone sees the levels in their own way, so there is some error, which makes the effectiveness of technical analysis lower than that of a glass. From all this, we can draw interesting conclusions ...
So, we realized that the more traders respond the same way, the more likely that the price will take into account a certain level. Proceeding from this, one can draw a simple conclusion: the simpler the instrument of technical analysis is, the better it works. For example, the triangle pattern will work better than the complex patterns of Gartley. To simple and at the same time working tools of those. analysis,
I would also include:
• Trend line;
• Horizontal levels of support and resistance;
• Classic patterns.
All of them give us specific levels / zones with which the price will interact in the future. In turn, indicators are less effective. Yes, many people use indicators, but to find at least one that uses a large number of traders is unrealistic. Even if you take the most popular indicator of Moving Average, then it can be configured in such a way that at one point different traders will buy and sell at the same time. What then is to be said about self-written custom indicators ...? So, let's summarize: the simpler the tool is. analysis - the more people use it, respectively, and more likely that the price will interact with it.
6-0.jpg

Flagship of the trading system Partizan FORMULA ZERO - 'Partizan FORMULA ZERO CHAMPION (C) 2018.
The template is the closest to the conditions of the real market. In fact, two templates-for reading information from the CME exchange, and for working on the "internal waves" of the trend.
On the first template, only the indicator of the open interest of CME futures is set.
Installation:
1. Move the MQL folder to the Meta Trader 4 root with the replacement of the files.
2. Allow the Import DLL in the Meta Trader 4 and WebRequest settings for the URL
3. If there is no data in the graph after this, you need to restart the terminal. Next is the file Default.tpl - this is the recommended template, set on the chart in front of the indicator.
Unpack the template at MetaTrader 4 \ templates - Template - Download template.
IMPORTANT!!! DATA BROTHER ONLY AFTER THEIR UPDATE ON THE INDICATOR. NOT EARLIER!!!
Otherwise, you will use the data of yesterday!
Preliminary reports of the stock exchange are published every day (except Sunday and Monday) at 7.45-8.40 Moscow time (sometimes there are delays). (You need to convert to your local time on the online converter). Final reports usually come out during the first hour of the American session. Recommendations:
1. When changing the TF or tool, as well as when there are obvious bugs in the display, it is recommended to remove the indicator from the chart and then apply it back to the chart.
2. With a slow Internet and / or a weak computer, it is not recommended to leave many charts open with an indicator. This can cause the terminal to hang for a while when it is reopened.
BULLETIN OF MATERIALS PLANNED FOR DAYS!
Сhampion 0.jpg
Сhampion 1.jpg
Сhampion 2.jpg
Сhampion.jpg
Mailing.jpg
Сhampion 3.jpg

Hello boss, curious to know when the Partizan mail will drop this weekend. I've been checking my email every few hours. I'd love to check out some of the indicators you have showcased like the don forex perfect zones,forex thunderbolt and the new Partizan template. Thank you boss

winphil wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:34 am
Hello boss, curious to know when the Partizan mail will drop this weekend. I've been checking my email every few hours. I'd love to check out some of the indicators you have showcased like the don forex perfect zones,forex thunderbolt and the new Partizan template. Thank you boss
Do not regret the veteran of the First World War. :shock:
The last time I worked this way when I was on a submarine in the steppes of Mongolia. :)
Only at 2 am local time there was access to the Internet. I put it in the cloud. 29.07 distribution.

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1321 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2451 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. [EA] Cost Of Trading

1 Replies 530 Views

by ionone, Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:47 pm in MT5 Indicators