Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

amdudus wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 am
friend4you wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Amdudus, thanks for your efforts, for non-russians it is really difficult to understand russian forex sites, because translators reject all kind of plugins like java.

Your pic shows, that you entered at low long and at high short. Most important would be for us to have your rules for entry and exit and sl tp adjustments. Why did you entered there? Are most indicators you gave out non-repainting, I remember tma normally isn't?
Here the inputs and outputs are due to the duplicating indicators of the Murrrey and ZigZag indicators. This is shown as an example. Here are similar entries today.
A very important role in changing the trend is played by the indications of ZUP 148 and 150 indicators. Today's example
Hi expert..
is there any update for this template ?
including indicators and DLL stoploss cluster please...

i see this template is less noises.. and my stoploss cluster indie wasn't working and need DLL file.

please.. would you mind

many thank's

mamak wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 am
amdudus wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 am

Here the inputs and outputs are due to the duplicating indicators of the Murrrey and ZigZag indicators. This is shown as an example. Here are similar entries today.
A very important role in changing the trend is played by the indications of ZUP 148 and 150 indicators. Today's example
Hi expert..

i see this template is less noises.. and my stoploss cluster indie wasn't working and need DLL file.

please.. would you mind

many thank's
I reported the updates to the template above. Stoploss Сluster works without problems without any updates.
Do not forget to authorize on the site. In addition, you may not want to use the Stoploss Cluster indicator.
Traders are not particularly ingenious and set stop-loss at the so-called levels of resistance and support. At the screen I showed it with arrows.
In the new template, you only need to see the Key Levels. There will be or close to them a cluster of stop-loss.
They collect data from the market, as possible. But there are private data that no one translates. Therefore, work with this indicator should be temporary for you, in order to learn how to determine the accumulation of stop-loss without it.
1-6.jpg

Indicators for your archive
cronex-t-demarker-gf-indicator.jpg
cronex-t-demarker-gf-indicator.mq4
(8.32 KiB) Downloaded 736 times
daily-breakout-indicator.jpg
daily-breakout-indicator.mq4
(10.72 KiB) Downloaded 723 times
div-stochv5-indicator.jpg
div-stochv5-indicator.mq4
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 814 times
gefiboplug-indicator.jpg
gefiboplug-indicator.mq4
(39.05 KiB) Downloaded 659 times
i-skb-f-indicator.jpg
i-skb-f-indicator.mq4
(10.03 KiB) Downloaded 630 times
oscillators-on-chart.jpg
oscillators-on-chart.mq4
(22.46 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
stochastic-with-shade.jpg
stochastic-with-shade.mq4
(10.41 KiB) Downloaded 605 times
xit-fibs-indicator.jpg
xit-fibs-indicator.mq4
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 571 times
ih-fibo-indicator.jpg
ih-fibo-indicator.mq4
(13.21 KiB) Downloaded 643 times

amdudus wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 am
mamak wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 am

Hi expert..

please.. would you mind

many thank's
I reported the updates to the template above. Stoploss Сluster works without problems without any updates.
Do not forget to authorize on the site. In addition, you may not want to use the Stoploss Cluster indicator.
Traders are not particularly ingenious and set stop-loss at the so-called levels of resistance and support. At the screen I showed it with arrows.
In the new template, you only need to see the Key Levels. There will be or close to them a cluster of stop-loss.
They collect data from the market, as possible. But there are private data that no one translates. Therefore, work with this indicator should be temporary for you, in order to learn how to determine the accumulation of stop-loss without it.
many thank's for your explanation boss...,
your red fibex is helping much, i,ve been got some pips with that, it's very usefull, but i'm just curious and want to compair with thestoploss cluster.
actually your system really helping much.

Why upgrade Partizan?
The answer is simple: with the initial templates of the trading system -5-7% on average per day, now 8-11% on average per day of the deposit amount + stable break-even work. Believe this word for word. We will return to documentary evidence.
1-3.jpeg
1-7.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1317 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2428 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. [EA] Cost Of Trading