Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Fresh information from another forum. I did not test it.
A Powerful Scalping EA based on Turbo Power. It has the profesional setting for Basket Trading, Crossing Bars, Turbo Start and management setting such as Dynamic Slippage, TradeSpace, QueryHistory, etc The ATR, 3 different period of the Moving Average signal, ADX, Fractals that each can be set on which Timeframe as its signal.
Value "0" for the current
Timeframe Pair: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY
Setting: Default
Timeframe: 1 Hour

Attachments

amdudus wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:04 am Fresh information from another forum. I did not test it.
A Powerful Scalping EA based on Turbo Power. It has the profesional setting for Basket Trading, Crossing Bars, Turbo Start and management setting such as Dynamic Slippage, TradeSpace, QueryHistory, etc The ATR, 3 different period of the Moving Average signal, ADX, Fractals that each can be set on which Timeframe as its signal.
Value "0" for the current
Timeframe Pair: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY
Setting: Default
Timeframe: 1 Hour
Thanks amdudus, any set file for the EA recommended?

jolugarpe wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello Sirs. i´m watching the indicator all the day but don´t make nothing. I look another pairs and my window it´s the same that you show, what happen?
I decompressed normally and installed it, but nothing. Thanks
Allow me to explain to you the trick I used.... look for one of the folders you downloaded named "trading system", open it and look for the zipped folder titled " forexmasterlevelindicators". Open the zipped file and you will see 11 forexmasterlevel trader indicators. Copy forexmasterleveltrader 4 and attach it to your chart first before attaching the forexmasterlevel dashboard. That should do the trick.I got mine working after doing that. Thanks to Amdudus for the opportunity.
These users thanked the author winphil for the post:
mtp

winphil wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Allow me to explain to you the trick I used.... look for one of the folders you downloaded named "trading system", open it and look for the zipped folder titled " forexmasterlevelindicators". Open the zipped file and you will see 11 forexmasterlevel trader indicators. Copy forexmasterleveltrader 4 and attach it to your chart first before attaching the forexmasterlevel dashboard. That should do the trick.I got mine working after doing that. Thanks to Amdudus for the opportunity.
Perfect!!!!! running. Thanks

jimydirektsaft wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Hey amdudus! Thx for your effort and your last release.
Unfortunately I haven't got this newsletter mail.

Please, can you send it to me too?

I recently mailed you my subscription and payment confirmation.

Thx!
Because of a poor-quality signal, failures often occur. You are the second person from the mailing list, to whom the information has not reached, despite the fact that I like everything is normal. Correction in manual mode.

Tools for Money Management on Forex - Mega selection
As you know, Money Management is the cornerstone of success at Forex. Everyone knows about this and yet, most traders lose money on Forex just because of the extremely inflated lot size. Collected and systematized all together - all the tools (indicators, scripts, advisors, Excel spreadsheet, applications) with which the trader can calculate an adequate lot for trading. Everyone will find something for themselves.