Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Skyold wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:02 am
Dear Amdudus,
dear PARTIZAN friends,

This is the result of the last 2 days, daily 10% profit with only 0.2 to 2% risk :D
That's incredible :cray:
I'm working on the template ALL-IN-ONE in 5 min timeframe EURUSD and DAXfuture
The Beast (it's an EA-just ex-file) boosts profits many times over. It is great tool, but if it goes in the other direction it will be very dangerous. We need a way to minimize losses and grow profits.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.07 - 15.18.32.52.png
Perfect, and one question: if you have all in one template, how do you trade ?and the beast if itvis an EA, What is her funtion if you trade with all in one?
Thanks

jolugarpe wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 am
Skyold wrote:
Dear Amdudus,
dear PARTIZAN friends,

This is the result of the last 2 days, daily 10% profit with only 0.2 to 2% risk :D
The Beast (it's an EA-just ex-file) boosts profits many times over. It is great tool, but if it goes in the other direction it will be very dangerous. We need a way to minimize losses and grow profits.

Perfect, and one question: if you have all in one template, how do you trade ?and the beast if itvis an EA, What is her funtion if you trade with all in one?
Thanks
The adviser does not sell himself, he performs other functions. By one method, it can increase profits by several times. On another even more. Now there is a parallel testing for a set of statistical data, the search for advantages and disadvantages. After the passage of this period, it will be available to the project participants. Although the methodology of its application is much more important. It will be offered to work with several templates. The example below. Wait for it!
1.jpg
2.jpg

jolugarpe wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 am
Skyold wrote:
Dear Amdudus,
dear PARTIZAN friends,

Thanks
Hello jolugarpe
Price, Volume and open interest. Please read from page 37 of Amdudus. He explains the relationship to each other and how the indicators work.
At the moment I can say very little about the Beast, because I test it only since today. You have the opportunity to multiply your profits but at the same time the losses. If Amdudus is finished with his test, he will certainly explain the procedure.
Best regards
Be patient and wait for your chance

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1331 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2482 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. [EA] Cost Of Trading