Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

I constantly use the instant payment systems Perfect Money and WebMoney, which work perfectly with brokers of the Russian-speaking space.
Replenishment and withdrawal takes seconds.
Although the PAYPAL account was opened long ago, I did not pay much attention to its functionality, as there was no need.
With PayPal, unexpected problems arose. I need to change my bank's payment card. It will take some time (a few days, as the bank says).
Do not worry, when everything is ready - you will make payment through PayPal without any problems.
You are in the project.
I will inform you additionally.

WHEN DOES THE DIVERGENCE "PREDICT" THE TREND OF A TREND?
Why does the divergence appear on the oscillators? The answer to this question lies in the principles of the oscillator itself. Oscillator measures and shows us the range of price fluctuations on the chart. Therefore, with the attenuation of the trend, the outbursts on the oscillator become less and less. Here lies the secret that novice traders do not want to notice so stubbornly. But they just need to switch their attention from the "magic" signal divergence to the cause of the appearance of this signal. As you already understood, the reason is simple - the attenuation of the trend. With the understanding of this simple thing at once appears the ability to ask the right questions: Why does the trend fade? Why is it dying right now? Why does it fade here? What is the price going further? You will be surprised, but the answer to the last question will appear itself, as soon as you figure out the first three. And most importantly, the question disappears: "Is this signal strong or weak?"
D1.jpg
D2.jpg
D3.jpg
D4.jpg
D5.jpg

Hi!
Partizan seems to be build for higher timeframes and has many well-known good indicators like dashboard or madash. Looks interesting. I can't wait to see the rules.
Paypal is the most used payment system, but skrill on second place should be cheaper and easier for most.

This graphic illustrates the following:
8/8: Hardest line to rise above (overbought)
7/8: Fast reverse line (weak)
6/8: Pivot reverse line
5/8: Upper trading range
----------------------------------------
4/8: Major reversal line
3/8: Lower trading range
2/8: Pivot reverse line
1/8: Fast reverse line (weak)
0/8: Hardest line to fall below (oversold)
Price is between 3/8 and 5/8 MML's about 43% of the time.
Here is another graphic illustrating the buy/sell options:
As you start observing the interaction between price and MML's, you'll start to notice some patterns.
What this is showing us is that many times, if price is above the 5/8 line and falling, it will generally stop and consolidate around 5/8 first before heading lower. The same is true in the opposite direction: if price is below the 3/8 line and rising, it will generally stop and consolidate around the 3/8 line before heading higher.
On top of that, if price is between the 5/8 line and 6/8 line and heading higher, the tendency is to bounce off/reverse off the 6/8 line and retest 5/8 before heading higher. The same is true for shorts, if price is between the 3/8 line and 2/8 line and heading lower, it tends to bounce off the 2/8 line and retest 3/8 before heading lower.
Why does price do this? Remember, price is between the 3/8 and 5/8 line about 43% of the time. So before it jumps outside of its comfort zone, it needs to be sure (hence the retest).
Now let's take a quick look at what happens when price moves above 8/8 or below 0/8. This does not occur too often, but when it does it's important to know what to expect.
The above illustration tells us the following: If price moves above 8/8, 75% of the time the price will reverse off the +1/8 line and retest 8/8 before moving higher to +2/8. Similarly, if price falls below 0/8, 75% of the time the price will reverse off the -1/8 line and retest 0/8 before moving lower to -2/8.
Now, if price moves beyond the +1/8 or -1/8 lines, then 95% of the time it will reverse when it hits +2/8 or -2/8. Remember, the market was already in overbought (8/8) or oversold (0/8) mode, so once we push that to the extreme (+2/8 or -2/8) it is extremely unlikely (95% chance) to reverse.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

amdudus wrote: This graphic illustrates the following:
8/8: Hardest line to rise above (overbought)
7/8: Fast reverse line (weak)
6/8: Pivot reverse line
5/8: Upper trading range
4/8: Major reversal line
3/8: Lower trading range
2/8: Pivot reverse line
1/8: Fast reverse line (weak)
0/8: Hardest line to fall below (oversold)
Price is between 3/8 and 5/8 MML's about 43% of the time.
Here is another graphic illustrating the buy/sell options:
As you start observing the interaction between price and MML's, you'll start to notice some patterns.
What this is showing us is that many times, if price is above the 5/8 line and falling, it will generally stop and consolidate around 5/8 first before heading lower. The same is true in the opposite direction: if price is below the 3/8 line and rising, it will generally stop and consolidate around the 3/8 line before heading higher.
On top of that, if price is between the 5/8 line and 6/8 line and heading higher, the tendency is to bounce off/reverse off the 6/8 line and retest 5/8 before heading higher. The same is true for shorts, if price is between the 3/8 line and 2/8 line and heading lower, it tends to bounce off the 2/8 line and retest 3/8 before heading lower.
Why does price do this? Remember, price is between the 3/8 and 5/8 line about 43% of the time. So before it jumps outside of its comfort zone, it needs to be sure (hence the retest).
Now let's take a quick look at what happens when price moves above 8/8 or below 0/8. This does not occur too often, but when it does it's important to know what to expect.
The above illustration tells us the following: If price moves above 8/8, 75% of the time the price will reverse off the +1/8 line and retest 8/8 before moving higher to +2/8. Similarly, if price falls below 0/8, 75% of the time the price will reverse off the -1/8 line and retest 0/8 before moving lower to -2/8.
Now, if price moves beyond the +1/8 or -1/8 lines, then 95% of the time it will reverse when it hits +2/8 or -2/8. Remember, the market was already in overbought (8/8) or oversold (0/8) mode, so once we push that to the extreme (+2/8 or -2/8) it is extremely unlikely (95% chance) to reverse.
Panuwat wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 pm
hello friend

What are the conditions?
I can use this system

sorry my english skill is weak

thank you
HI
I am interested how do I get this great system?

I thought that for the project participants it would be very interesting to have a weekly mailing, which will be published on Friday and Sunday so that you can include changes or additions to your work strategy or test certain things in the coming week. This will include various materials (including commercial ones). So, let's go. The first mailing will be made to your mail on the site. What will come in here?
1.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 1317 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2428 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. [EA] Cost Of Trading

1 Replies 528 Views