Re: Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System

rijay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:46 pm

momentum indicator fits well with tdi in tsar system
tdi sometimes gives too many whipsaws too,
rsx is smoothened rsi, so will behave in line with rsi with filtering of whipsaws on rsi, still gets you out early in trending markets
dynaic zone adxm steddev adaptive indicator is more adaptive then rsx on faster settings and still keeps you in trend well till trend lasts, in trending market it is better filter with step oma mtf 2.3 of mladen then rsx ,see image
I agree, but cannot see, why you prefer DZ-TDI instead of the tdi I use. Whipsaw depends on settings and my tests show that smoothed momentum is more for using it for pullback entries and only in agrrement with bands for new trend entrys.

friend4you wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 pm

I agree, but cannot see, why you prefer DZ-TDI instead of the tdi I use. Whipsaw depends on settings and my tests show that smoothed momentum is more for using it for pullback entries and only in agrrement with bands for new trend entrys.
TDI smoothed alerts + div.2017.ex4
Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator.ex4
yes you are right, settings matters
your settings are nice , will test it further
and see if my dilema to use or not to use tdi remains or not, for the reasons i mentioned
when i have much adaptive indicator for both trending and trading market to use like posted below,
have you tried it with faster settings- with my system? this is indicator posted by mladen at tsd times. but not much discussed. try with this templet settings, ( for entry and exit use this indicators colors that matches with dz kst mtf bars indicator color(or the way you use your tdi indicator)or its trend, for settings of this indicators use templet attached, this indicator is also to Downloads, keep rest of my system indicators to Downloads too, as this templet(contains more to it) is for effective usage of mladen one more average ribbon with immediate visibility of what is happening in all higher time frames on single screen picture. , upper border of ribbon for trailing stop loss and lower border for support, for each time frame ribbon,
htf templet- m15,h1, h4
ltf templet- m1,m5,m15
(you can adjust it as per your style of using timeframes)
this indicator being old one may need 1090 bug fix to work properly

your nice settings of tdi are much effective with 1rsxbo2 indicator when both used together for faster entry and exit signals, i think that is better way to use tdi, how is your experience of it together,
even overlapping of both in same subwindow can be done so as green line of your tdi is replaced(keeping other line colors as it is in tdi) with line of 1rsxbo2 which is more effective, as 1rsxbo2 indicators line is more reactive to show up color early for fast entry and exit.

thanks

rijay wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 am

your nice settings of tdi are much effective with 1rsxbo2 indicator when both used together for faster entry and exit signals, i think that is better way to use tdi, how is your experience of it together,
thanks
I like the dz-tdi, momentum and rsx is a new way. As my tdi already uses rsx, that rsxbo is just a second rsx. You should limit in options the highs and lows, so that you can use both together without changes in the crossover.
Smoothed momentum has 3 lines and can show reversals better with the fastest line. If the slowest changes direction and a band breaks on close often moves in the direction of the smoothed momentum lines follows. 7 14 24 are my settings.

Tsar, your system uses tdi. I hope you don't mind our discussion. We wait for your opinion.

I'm closely following v2vboni creation after I found his work on TDIZ combo of mladen works on dynamic zones here. He stops posting here. I like his TDIZ version of TDI but I want RSI with Jurik and normal RSX. I found his post somewhere and it looks like this one. The one below looks like normal RSI and thick lines. I just don't know about he dotted lines that looks like a moving average. He is sharing and posting actively on his FB page and local FX group ion FB. He shared indicators but then deleted again, just like in FF. I chatted to him in FB and he was working on another TDIZ version. I asked him why he don't post anymore here ot Forex Station, he said that he was blocked without telling him the reason why he got blocked.
Attachments
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
vvFish
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

friend4you wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:09 am

I like the dz-tdi, momentum and rsx is a new way. As my tdi already uses rsx, that rsxbo is just a second rsx. You should limit in options the highs and lows, so that you can use both together without changes in the crossover.
Smoothed momentum has 3 lines and can show reversals better with the fastest line. If the slowest changes direction and a band breaks on close often moves in the direction of the smoothed momentum lines follows. 7 14 24 are my settings.

Tsar, your system uses tdi. I hope you don't mind our discussion. We wait for your opinion.
yes you are right, smoothened momentum is giving fasrter exit with its fast lines, your settnings on smoothened momentum is well optimised with tdi indicator that you use
dz tdi with polychromatic colors gives early indications with gradient color change , about when the prices are going to turn.
in trending market it is good to follow momentum indicator for reentry and is nice as you mentioned that move follows in the direction of break of bands , when slower lines change direction, but in sideway markets bands do break with change in direction of slower lines and still prices do not move in that direction of break of bands, that is the problem with momentum indicator i think, how you cope up with that ?
also following momentum lines in trending markets gives early exit then desired, as after all momentum is bound to give more whipsaws, though bit less with rsx version.
this is dynamic zone version of tdi, you may also like it too,
thanks

what are your settings for Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator?

friend4you wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:09 am

i see in your indicator tdi, using close price, i think it should be heiken ashi trend biased, (more effective at turning points)
idealy rsi line (green line ) should be fast so jurik setting is best on this line and signal rsi line (red line) should be slow- non jurik,
but i think if you change to heiken ashi trend biased setting , that setting of jurik is taken care of to an extent.