Re: Polychromatic Indicators for MT4

daniel_u93 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:56 pm

I have installed it and indicator is now working fine thanks a lot Jimmy. The file can be found in forex station.
Any time mate :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

rijay wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:19 pm thanks to tsar, as i found this indicator with the trading system of tsar, that he has posted in dynamic zone indicator section

as this indicator is polychromatic too, it fits in this thread too.

thanks to our great coders mladen and mrtools for coding this indicator
Can I assume that this Dz TDI PolyChormatic Indicator is not a repainter because it's coded by mladen and mrtools?
I know they are great coders and trust them - just wanna make sure because it looks great!!
Many thanks,
Jim

Jim67 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:17 am

Can I assume that this Dz TDI PolyChormatic Momentum Indicator is not a repainter because it's coded by mladen and mrtools?
I know they are great coders and trust them - just wanna make sure because it looks great!!
Many thanks,
Jim
After extensive testing I have found that this Dz TDI PolyChormatic Indicator is a Repainter unfortunately.
I am confused now - it says it is coded by mladen then by v2v, posted on Forex Factory.
I thought Forex Factory was "The World's largest database of Non-Repainting technical indicators" …. ???
Where on Forex Factory do we find only Non-Repainting indicators?
Anyway, is it possible to make this Dz TDI PolyChormatic Momentum Indicator really a Non-Repainter please?
Many thanks,
Jim

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:07 am

After extensive testing I have found that this Dz TDI PolyChormatic Indicator is a Repainter unfortunately.
I am confused now - it says it is coded by mladen then by v2v, posted on Forex Factory.
I thought Forex Factory was "The World's largest database of Non-Repainting technical indicators" …. ???
Anyway, is it possible to make this Dz TDI PolyChormatic Momentum Indicator really a Non-Repainter please?
Many thanks,
Jim
You must be tired and exhausted. Just so you know, you're on "Forex-Station" right now :)
If you're looking for Non-Repainting indicators "here", there's a lot.
Also, if the one you have "tested extensively" do "repaint" care to share with us with screenshots?

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:07 am

Many thanks,
Jim
Can you please show some non mtf screenshots where it is repainting, the version that was posted here by Mladen or me?

LikeRe: Polychromatic Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr Tools,
Please find attached couple of screenshot examples of repainting entries.
One is default setting dots, the other is with RSI period changed from default to10 and with entry dots changed to arrows to see better.
Both are CHFJPY Daily charts but happens on all pairs.
Buy entry confirmed on close of daily candles only to disappear 1-2 days later as losing trades, then reappear at lower entry to make appear as winning trades.
I really like this indicator and want it to work - that's why I'm consulting your expert opinion - on Forex Station (and yes pretty tired edg3end - been staring at charts for 10 hours a day for weeks in isolation... :-)
Hope you can see examples OK.
Thanks,
Jim

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:53 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Please find attached couple of screenshot examples of repainting entries.
One is default setting dots, the other is with RSI period changed from default to10 and with entry dots changed to arrows to see better.
Both are CHFJPY Daily charts but happens on all pairs.
Buy entry confirmed on close of daily candles only to disappear 1-2 days later as losing trades, then reappear at lower entry to make appear as winning trades.
I really like this indicator and want it to work - that's why I'm consulting your expert opinion - on Forex Station (and yes pretty tired edg3end - been staring at charts for 10 hours a day for weeks in isolation... :-)
Hope you can see examples OK.
Thanks,
Jim
Far as I remember never did a TDI version of polychromatic momentum not 100% sure but doubt Mladen did, not sure where that came from.Would need the source code to be able to check for sure.