Re: are they scammer ikamos & shreck people/person??

Yes, without having to air our dirty laundry so to speak we've had to remove them from the forum due to childish threats to management & members via PM, forum disruption, ongoing removal of files and posts and a few other bizarre issues including multiple account sign-ups using the names of characters from the Shreck movie franchise (which were removed) etc.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
Pava, shaileshm, allan, moey_dw, alpha24, SilverBB, Julio, Krelian99, Bob Loblaw, pitchief
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Pava wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:56 pm Great...they were getting on my nerves...
Of course the official staff caring and trying their best efforts to keep clean forum from all kind pollution,respect to each and every is at our best priority,we are determined to provide a calm and happy atmosphere
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
alpha24, shaileshm, Jimmy, sal, michaelB
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 am Oha, congrats Jimmy for the step.

I ever had a strange feeling with this guy/multiple personality, you know it. I guess, FS isn't the first forum where he or they got banned and won't be the last - but this isn't our problem anymore.
as I understand they were not banned forever..."They"..."He/She" coming back...